Personality Cafe banner

The "what did you eat today, and be honest bitches" thread - What did you eat today!

60K views 1K replies 328 participants last post by  AnneINTJ 
#1 ·
The "what did you eat today, and be honest bitches" thread - What did you eat today!

So what did you eat today then. No bullshit.

The vest is coming off.

If you ate a fucking pickle I want to know about it.

#2 ·
Meal 1 -

Bran flakes and rice milk.

Snack -

Banana and Carrots.

Lunch -

Pasta mixed with vegan mince and tofu

Also an omega 3/6/9 supplement.

Snack -

Pear and apple

Dinner -

Vegan sausage and beans sandwich.

Dates and strawberries.

Drinks -

3 litres of water + a can of diet coke.

#4 · (Edited)
Breakfast - Whole wheat pasta with tomato sauce, tuna, olives and cheese. Cucumber on the side.
Lunch - Buckwheat with chicken fillets. Radishes with sour cream on the side.
Dinner - Barley with chicken fillets in coconut milk sauce. Cucumber on the side.
Snack - Milk smoothie with coconut flakes, blackcurrants and stevia.
Drinks - Plenty of water

I use coconut oil for cooking. Vitamin D, omega-3, magnesium+vitamin B6, and rose hip supplements.

Tomorrow - I'm baking a rhubarb pie!

#5 ·
Breakfast - 3 eggs in a tortilla smothered with pork green chile
Snacks - 1 English Muffin with butter, 8 Oreo cookies
Lunch - ham and cheese sandwich, apple, kale carrot, celery, banana oj smoothie
Dinner - steak, parsnip frites, carrot, celery, zucchini, corn compote, ice cream

#14 ·
Someone hates eating?? That's like saying "I hate pleasure".

Anyway, today I ate scrambled eggs with kale and avocado. Black coffee. A cup of baby carrots and 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes. More black coffee. A cup of leftover popcorn (with butter and cheddar stuff and it was delicious). And um... another small black coffee.

Damn it, I wish I had more popcorn.

Reactions: katemess
#19 · (Edited)
Breakfast: 1 cup Back to Nature chocolate granola, mixed with 1/2 cup raw almonds and walnuts. Our refrigerator got replaced yesterday so we had almost nothing in the house.

Lunch (after going grocery shopping): Amy's Organic mac and cheese, 2 cups arugula, 1 cup strawberries.

Dinner (currently eating): 2 servings spaghetti (the kind with vegetables in it) cooked with 1 serving TVP, 1 tbsp olive oil Earth Balance, a few mushrooms, 1/2 cup roasted garlic tomato sauce, and 1 tbsp nutritional yeast.

Water to drink with all meals. Now that we have a new refrigerator that can actually regulate its temperature properly, I can actually use our Brita pitcher because it won't freeze the water and ruin the filter like the old one.

Not sure what I will have for dessert, maybe just some rooibos tea and 1 tbsp of raw honey (yes I eat honey by itself as a snack lol).

Overall not too bad, definitely a lot of pasta involved, but two of the meals were vegan! So far I have eaten 2044 calories today including 77g of protein.

Oh yeah I also have to take my vitamins. I take the Alive! women's gummy multivitamin, Now Foods iron supplement, and either Deva flaxseed oil or Source Naturals DHA-EPA omega-3s. All of these are gelatin-free vitamins.

#27 ·
some dairy free coconut mango yogurt, a microwaveable vegan brown rice/veggie/tofu bowl, a small apple, and some yerba mate
thinking about getting some cereal because all i can think about is sugar right now

#29 ·
I didn't make lunch for classes today so I scavenged off of some people.

I made a tomato and grilled cheese sandwich for breakfast with a coffee.
Ate one of those little packet things of m&ms at like 11am
Scavenged some cheese and crackers from a nice guy for lunch and then had a coffee
Now hopefully there will be gnocci for dinner ^^

My eating habits are really healthy. I'm a model human. I'm totally not going to pig out on gnocci....

Reactions: dragthewaters
#33 · (Edited)
Breakfast (except it was actually at lunchtime):
*individual Chobani nonfat plain Greek yogurt
*two packets of Kashi vanilla instant oatmeal topped with a sliced nectarine
*a smoothie made from 1 scoop unflavored pea protein powder, 1 tbsp coconut milk powder, 2 tbsp cocoa powder, 1 banana, and water
*daily vitamins

Dinner (I had my writers' group today so it wasn't at home):
*two plain slices of pizza
*two miniature lemon sugar cookies that my friend made
*two cups of Trader Joe's jasmine green tea

Then I went to the bar with some friends and had a vodka and cranberry juice.

Today's totals are 1908 calories and 105g of protein. I have 192 calories left for the day and I'm still a little hungry so I will have a snack before I go to bed, a slice of whole-grain toast with olive oil Earth Balance.

Overall, not too bad, a little high in sugar though. I am kind of picky about drinks and never do shots but I want to find a less sugary option to drink when I go to the bar.