Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what's happening that's pissing you off? Anything? Yes? Maybe?

I'm currently about to pull the curtains shut and retreat into a cave. I typically do not get obsessive/distraught over boys BUT right now... I don't know what's wrong with me. I've been taken over by one of the girly-girls I make fun of. It's really quite sad.

Reactions: zallla

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
I dont have a job and I am bored. Yet I'm so relieved to be free of the ex-job's drama. It's a strange dichotomy.

·
Registered
6,146 Posts
I dont have a job and I am bored. Yet I'm so relieved to be free of the ex-job's drama. It's a strange dichotomy.
What he said, I actually forgot how to apply for a job, or what this thing called "resume" is?
Is it like the pause button? Or am I just playing too many games now?

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
That nothing is really bothering me at the moment and that I have nothing wiser to say than this. What a paradox.

·
Banned
2,198 Posts
My sister found my ex's profile on Facebook... with plenty of photos! My ex has a new SO, who looks totally different from me and is, frankly, not attractive at all.

What is bothering me: fuck, I'm so shallow. I mean... maybe this person has a great personality, and is really nice and intelligent and all, but I can't help nasty Schadenfreude.

I know, I know, I'm horrible and I will probably die alone.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not 18. This is really what's bothering me.
AGH
I hate not being legal.

·
Banned
2,198 Posts

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Banned
2,198 Posts
I'm sleepy, tired, and bitter. Bitter because I hate being tired, I always need to do something, create something. I feel so negative that I'm starting to doubt if I'm even a Seven. "Positive outlook"? Fuck that. I hate being sleepy, too. Sleeping is a total waste of time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts