Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 4609 Posts

·
MOTM June 2011
6,992 Posts
I don't say that to myself because I can usually figure it out on my own pretty easily. It is either control/power, a sign of masculinity or femininity, or a menagerie of other things that I don't care to list off the top of my head.

/party pooper

·
Registered
647 Posts
I like pleasure spiked with pain........................

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Wrists, ohmygod, WRISTS.

There is nothing sexier than a good wrist. I like when you can see the bones clearly.

Sometimes I like it when a man decorates his wrist with a big fat watch.

I like when you can see that little ball-shaped bone at the side pop out.

I like when it moves in general.

Vein contrast: I like green tones against yellow as opposed to blue tones against pink.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Really I don't have fetishes, it depends who is doing it. The weirdist shit done by a girl I like, can turn me on, but it's not a fetish, because I wouldn't be interested, or would even be repulsed, if it was someone I didn't like. Biting, licking, tying me up, basically, show me what you've got and we'll see if it works.

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
I recently discovered that being beaten at Scrabble is a turn-on for me.
Being beaten at trivia games has always been exciting.
Watching a guy do nerdy things, like deftly solving a Rubik's cube, turns me on.
The skillful use of words turns me on.
Watching a guy play a musical instrument turns me on if he is especially talented.
When a guy starts to explain complicated philosophical ideas using math, it turns me on.

This is completely irrational, because it tends to attract me to NT types, with whom I am not even slightly compatible.

I understand my other fetishes and quirks. This one causes more trouble than it is worth. I suppose it is probably because some animalistic part of me wants to poop out a bunch of smart little genius cave-babies.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
To mirror what @L'Empereur said, asphyxiation and strangulation is extremely hot. I feel horrible liking it >.< but goddamn it, when I see someone in a movie get choked, or have their head forcefully held under the water, I get horny D:

Belly buttons are hot too.

·
Registered
451 Posts
when I see someone in a movie get choked, or have their head forcefully held under the water, I get horny D:
That kind of reminds me of her:

·
Registered
6,937 Posts
Good thread ;P
I thought it would be, but almost everyone's tame so far.

That kind of reminds me of her:

Is that the tightest it can grip, or can you turn it up?

So can I order that off of Amazon or do I have to go through a distributor? Where's the chase and how do I cut to it?

As for my fetishes... Don't know whee to start...

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
for some reason male bonding is almost exclusively how I get turned on. that's not to say I don't like being suave and romantic and taking my partner to expensive restaurants, but there is no spark to it. I usually need to be friends first and connect on a more "bro-ish" level before I'm even turned on (unless they are REALLY fine). aside from that, I have an strange fetish for anime guys. they just don't make'em that hot IRL

1 - 20 of 4609 Posts