Personality Cafe banner

4581 - 4599 of 4599 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Olivia Moore from I-Zombie. Especially in the first episode. Her original post-zombie personality. Something about the pale skin, dark eyes, and blond hair is very attractive to me for whatever reason. It's like barely goth. It has the spirit of goth without being as try-hardy.

·
Registered
500 Posts
When guys smile and look at you, knowing you are bashful and shy. They just keep there eyes on you, looking straight into your soul and knows exactly who you are as a person. There arms brushes against yours and they teasing apologize... lol when they know you liked it.

·
Registered
929 Posts
I know of someone with a slight ear fetish, made them come so hard when there was tongue in their ear .....

·
Registered
INTJ 583 sx/sp
456 Posts
When I'm mid-sentence and she pierces through like a rapier to correct me, and I look at her looking at me, and we both know that I know that she knows that I know that I'm not getting laid if I let another dumb word come out of my mouth.

·
Registered
INTJ 583 sx/sp
456 Posts
When right as we're about to leave she grabs my arm, stops to analyze me from head to toe, and says "You shouldn't wear that." She gets, what appears to me, a random shirt, and says "Wear this." After I've put the shirt on, I swing my hips and say "So, am I sexy now?" She ignores me, and says "Let's go."

·
Infractionated
I drive a blue tricycle with a gold bell.
8,597 Posts
It's long, skinny and has the letters

P,e,n,i,s.

A spine, obviously. They look so nice. A defined spine and collar bones are still like the sexiest part of my husband. What if he gets fat one day? I'd be so sad. He probably won't ever, because he's skinny muscular, which is also hot.

I don't get the dad bod thing. I'm into lanky, skinny athletic collar bone spined people apparently.

No offense if you don't fit this. It's just my thing.

·
Registered
530 Posts
When a woman is as intelligent as me, but more intelligent than me is even better. What's this bs that guys supposedly want women to be dumb so they feel more in control and manly or whatever? Bullshit...…....at least for me it is.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Also, empathy is a big turn on.

·
Infractionated
I drive a blue tricycle with a gold bell.
8,597 Posts
When a woman is as intelligent as me, but more intelligent than me is even better. What's this bs that guys supposedly want women to be dumb so they feel more in control and manly or whatever? Bullshit...…....at least for me it is.
I really think people are just more nuanced than most advice caters to.

For instance: redpill thread about flirting:" Men want to be flattered, respected and treated like you think they're gods. Women want to be loved and treated like they're cute."

Me flirting: "you have a pretty water fat face, off worlder!"
"what's it like to not be able to figure out how to win ticket to ride? I wouldn't know..."

And yet that works for me. Granted if someone actually took that personally I'd be a horrible fit for them anyway.

I prefer being with someone who can dish it back just as well, but apparently I'm supposed to like "your dress is pretty."

·
Registered
6,359 Posts
It's long, skinny and has the letters P,e,n,i,s. A spine, obviously. They look so nice. A defined spine and collar bones are still like the sexiest part of my husband. What if he gets fat one day? I'd be so sad. He probably won't ever, because he's skinny muscular, which is also hot. I don't get the dad bod thing. I'm into lanky, skinny athletic collar bone spined people apparently. No offense if you don't fit this. It's just my thing.
Them bones might look nice, but they don't make for great cuddling material.

·
Registered
530 Posts
If I knew how I'd post the song Them Bones by Alice In Chains right now.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Reactions: Eugenia Shepherd
4581 - 4599 of 4599 Posts