Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the words you most long to hear in your lifetime?

For me, I think it would be, "I love you, all of you, all the way through, and I want to be by your side for the rest of my life."

But you know, that would clearly only work in the appropriate context. Some random person can't say it, or it's just creepy.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
"I couldn't have done it without you. Thanks."

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
What are the words you most long to hear in your lifetime?

For me, I think it would be, "I love you, all of you, all the way through, and I want to be by your side for the rest of my life."

But you know, that would clearly only work in the appropriate context. Some random person can't say it, or it's just creepy.
I love you so much :tongue:

Lol

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
''It is okay to be you, there's nothing wrong with your heart, your mind and the way you want to find happiness. Just be you, believe in you when it seems wrong to do so, because you have the right to trust yourself. You deserve happiness. It is okay to love the people that you love. I love you even if someday I'll never see you again though ideally I want to always see you and have a chance with you.''

·
Registered
915 Posts
Been living with my boyfriend 4 1/2 years, coming up on our 5th anniversary, been loyal to him through his beginning stages of balding, job losses, broken cars, financial issues, things are getting on track and we have a great life, a good little cat, the best apartments, and we are good friends.
Wouldnt mind hearing him swoon. Maybe even just slipping the words marriage in even if he didnt mean it. Just a 2 year engagement anything. Ive been around for a long time.
A little romance would be nice. lol You kind of want to feel like the guy youve been w/ so long sees you like that right? So, yeah, "Marry Me." would be nice. But I think even 5 more years down the road thats not going to happen...

1 - 20 of 88 Posts