Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1: the last time I saw someone with a stick up their ass that big, I was watching a documentary on prison rape
2: on the outside, they play dumb, innocent and righteous. this masks the core of a cunning, entitled emotional predator who uses people for emotional sustenance, resources and/or politically advantageous contacts, only to leave behind a trail of ruin and heartbreak
3: zero backbone or real conviction. they constantly deflect questions with bullshit non-answers and cliches and won't tell you how they really feel until you completely corner them. I don't care if you accomplish your way to becoming the next president of the United States, you'll still be that pathetic lil child who was never good enough to impress mommy and daddy.
4: we get it, you hate yourself. remind me again how you are useful to anything ever when all you do is reflect on your feelings and your emotional problems (which are 100% in your head) and lick the gaping wound which is your non-existent self esteem....
5: cowardice and masterful passive-aggression, compensated for via a sense of intellectual superiority about things they actually think are important......right. you just stay in your lil ivory tower hurling down pseudo-intellectual insults and peddling your washed up views which make about as much sense in reality as a camouflage suit covered in rhinestones.....you're still not going to make a drop of difference in the real world
6: projection and defensiveness out the ass. it's annoying as fuq trying to talk to them about most things because you constantly have to spell out that everything is not a personal attack and that you are, in fact, displaying your "real" motives. even then they sometimes blow up and go off on these pissy, victim-y ass tantrums which make zero sense. in there defense, they can actually be alright sometimes, but only if they can afford to stick to a consistent diet of 20% protein, 30% healthy fats and 50% Xanax
7: brimming with confidence and entitlement which are backed by absolutely nothing. they come off charming and sexy one moment, but the moment they have any actual problems, they run away and hide (the 7w8 will typically look more bad ass in the midst of this, but yes, they do it too).
8: dude, this is civilized society, so stop giving me that condescending, Viking chief-esque look every time I display any energy whatsoever. no, I'm not a neanderthal. I actually have a brain, and no, that doesn't make me more "fragile" than you.
9: lifeless, apathetic blobs with about as much personality as a chia pet, except the chia pet moves more. sheesh, at least 3s pretend to have a personality......

·
MOTM June 2012
9,448 Posts
Don't forget the emotional blackmail and dramatic tantrums of 2s when they are not getting their way, the fact that to view an 8 in their natural environment, you can go watch a prison documentary, the willingness for the 3 to completely throw you under the bus to get ahead, and how 4s are nowhere near as special, iconic, or original as they think they are. ;D.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
1: the last time I saw someone with a stick up their ass that big, I was watching a documentary on prison rape
2: on the outside, they play dumb, innocent and righteous. this masks the core of a cunning, entitled emotional predator who uses people for emotional sustenance, resources and/or politically advantageous contacts, only to leave behind a trail of ruin and heartbreak
3: zero backbone or real conviction. they constantly deflect questions with bullshit non-answers and cliches and won't tell you how they really feel until you completely corner them. I don't care if you accomplish your way to becoming the next president of the United States, you'll still be that pathetic lil child who was never good enough to impress mommy and daddy.
4: we get it, you hate yourself. remind me again how you are useful to anything ever when all you do is reflect on your feelings and your emotional problems (which are 100% in your head) and lick the gaping wound which is your non-existent self esteem....
5: cowardice and masterful passive-aggression, compensated for via a sense of intellectual superiority about things they actually think are important......right. you just stay in your lil ivory tower hurling down pseudo-intellectual insults and peddling your washed up views which make about as much sense in reality as a camouflage suit covered in rhinestones.....you're still not going to make a drop of difference in the real world

Well, that's one personality test I'm going to avoid getting typed by.

·
Registered
687 Posts
6: projection and defensiveness out the ass. it's annoying as fuq trying to talk to them about most things because you constantly have to spell out that everything is not a personal attack and that you are, in fact, displaying your "real" motives. even then they sometimes blow up and go off on these pissy, victim-y ass tantrums which make zero sense. in there defense, they can actually be alright sometimes, but only if they can afford to stick to a consistent diet of 20% protein, 30% healthy fats and 50% Xanax
7: brimming with confidence and entitlement which are backed by absolutely nothing. they come off charming and sexy one moment, but the moment they have any actual problems, they run away and hide (the 7w8 will typically look more bad ass in the midst of this, but yes, they do it too).
8: dude, this is civilized society, so stop giving me that condescending, Viking chief-esque look every time I display any energy whatsoever. no, I'm not a neanderthal. I actually have a brain, and no, that doesn't make me more "fragile" than you.
9: lifeless, apathetic blobs with about as much personality as a chia pet, except the chia pet moves more. sheesh, at least 3s pretend to have a personality......
Nice thread!

Gotta lay the smack down sometimes. It builds character.

·
Registered
ILI
5,652 Posts
For seven you described their best trait, not their worst.

The worst part of being a 4 is reading this and thinking "that was it? I can think of a hundred worse things to say about me right on the spot".
I didn't think 5, 7, 8, or 9 were harsh, either. They seemed simply honest.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I was reading through them, and getting nervous, like "do I want to read my type?". I did, and it wasn't so bad. :D

Score!

Anyways, what you said about Type 2 was harsh, but totally accurate for the unhealthy Type 2 mother-in-law in my life. Right on.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Pissed my self laughing at that practically immediately. Too true.

I love this thread! will contribute later...

·
🎀
11,795 Posts
I was reading through them, and getting nervous, like "do I want to read my type?". I did, and it wasn't so bad. :D

Score!

Anyways, what you said about Type 2 was harsh, but totally accurate for the unhealthy Type 2 mother-in-law in my life. Right on.
Stuff like this make me think I'm not a 2 lol,not because I can't relate,but shouldn't I be denying it? XD

9's one is definitely the worst.

·
Banned
4,124 Posts
Stuff like this make me think I'm not a 2 lol,not because I can't relate,but shouldn't I be denying it? XD

9's one is definitely the worst.
I'm going to have to disagree. I found Four and Three to be the worst - Nine was just funny.

Reactions: mushr00m

·
Registered
456 Posts
I like this thread. :)

I agree with above; 9 seemed the worst to me. And, well the one about 2 especially also seems to quite hit the worst of them.

I wonder what it says about me and my type how I react to them. I mean, do I feel 9 is the worst because I'm a 9 and I feel it would be horrible if that was really me? Or can I just count myself lucky that it isn't me? I'm not sure about my core, but I'm somewhere between 3, 7 and 9 right now and the other ones than 9 I really didn't think were that bad. I mean Nine's one even makes 3 look better. :laughing: I thought about 3 that it wasn't that bad and I related to some of it, but then the rest is just easy to say that it just isn't the part of 3 that's me. 7 wasn't that bad at all, or else I just zeroed in on "charming and sexy".

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
Guess integration for a 9 basically consists of mustering up enough fucks to pretend they have a personality then.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.