Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
ENTP 7w8
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Say, starting now every single child was born as the same MBTI type. So, eventually, our world is overrun by one type. Which universal type would result in the worst dystopia? Which might be the best utopia? How would a civilization be if everyone was your type?

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I saw what happened when two ESTP's worked on the same science project. We burned down the shed in the backyard.

We were supposed to be working with water.

I have a feeling things could go very badly with everyone ESTP. You're handing us Nukes. EVERYONE WILL WANT TO PUSH THE BUTTON!

·
Registered
ENTP 7w8
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw what happened when two ESTP's worked on the same science project. We burned down the shed in the backyard.

We were supposed to be working with water.

I have a feeling things could go very badly with everyone ESTP. You're handing us Nukes. EVERYONE WILL WANT TO PUSH THE BUTTON!
Hahahaha yeah that would probably be a pretty crazy world. I wouldn't be surprised if the world ends in some way or another. Also the science project story is amazing

·
Registered
INTP
4,193 Posts
Best universal type: INTP.

We'd figure everything out, and accomplish some of it. But not too much, thus avoiding the perils of rampant consumerism, etc.

Conflicts would be resolved through chess games or video games. No one would care too much about the outcome. No hard feelings!

All clothes would be black, making everyone look slimmer. So we could eat all the junk food we want. As a result, everyone would be happy, and no one would live too long--thus solving the overpopulation problem.

·
Registered
♂️ INFJ 5w4 // IEI-Ni
3,195 Posts
Well, assuming the worst...

(xSTJ - Conventional jackbooted police state / military dictatorship dystopia - but at least the trains run on time.)
(xSFJ - Nanny-state dystopia presented with a happy face - will deduct social credits for not mowing your front lawn.)
(xNTP - Mad science gone horribly wrong... or right?... dystopia.)
(xSTP - Mad Max Fury Road.)
(xSFP - All I'm saying is one man's dysfunctional drug-fueled anarchic dystopia is another's stoner paradise)
(xNTJ - "As we strive for greater efficiencies and furthering our problem solving measures in administration,"

(xNFJ - Communist revolution didn't go exactly as planned dystopia. Turned into suicide cult.)
(xNFP - Willingly lets cities become jungles as nature regrows over the crumbling remains of modern civilization.)

·
5,121 Posts
(xNFP - Willingly lets cities become jungles as nature regrows over the crumbling remains of modern civilization.)
...and there is a not all that tiny part of me that wants to see that world. Haha.

But we would keep the internet! with claws and teeth, and hospitals, the rest can burn.
ah, yes, that would be a pretty nice place, the years when we didn't have famines at least, but in time we would be fewer and could move south where it is easier with food and house, so it would be a temporary problem.

-------------
I guess it is difficult to answer this question, as if for me the estj world would be the worst, it doesn't matter, because I would not be there, they would all be estjs, and perhaps they would like it fine? and the same for the rest of them.

Perhaps competitive leadertypes would have a problem getting along? I don't know really.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts