Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Write the name of an INFP on your arm and post to show your love.

Or give examples of how you take things literally in everyday life. I read that INFPs see the world through rose-colored glasses, so I wear rose-colored sunglasses.

Write your name on my arm (for Lad).
View attachment 1148

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I want my name on someone's arm please. It's always been my dream ever since I was about 7.
I'll do it tomorrow, I have work later XD I doubt they would be happy if I had marker on my arm

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Goose! Soulmate!! I love that spontaneity!
I'll make something special just for you.

Anyways, I'll do any ladies name, -but- it has to be their first name. So if I don't know it, or you won't say it, then you're out of luck. If you want something from me, quote / PM or post on my wall w/ your name -- I'll only do it for people that request it.

Goose will get hers in any way she wants.

I'll make them over the weekend.

Reactions: Goosefish

·
Registered
870 Posts
Goose! Soulmate!! I love that spontaneity!
I'll make something special just for you.

Anyways, I'll do any ladies name, -but- it has to be their first name. So if I don't know it, or you won't say it, then you're out of luck. If you want something from me, quote / PM or post on my wall w/ your name -- I'll only do it for people that request it.

Goose will get hers in any way she wants.

I'll make them over the weekend.
Only girls? ¬_______¬

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Anyone who secretly loves me here on this forum is free to write my username on their hand..Heck you can even do sky-writing, I'll just smile for your benefit ;)

Okay..on another note...

Lad, omg, that image is so freaking funny!

·
Registered
6,993 Posts

Fuck, I feel like I've bared my soul but whatever. :crazy:

Rowingineden, because she's the first to reach out to me in this forum and she's helped me a lot.

Lad, because he makes me shake my head, laugh my head off a couple of times and he inspires me with his daring boldness to take control when he wants to (actually that applies to Eden as well)

As for the other three, I was not kidding about having a hopelessly soft spot for very reserved and insightful guys :crazy: *embarassed and might run away*

1 - 20 of 57 Posts