Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 255 Posts

·
Banned
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this idea suggested in the Sexual Confessions thread and liked it a whole lot. Also, with my magical fairy mod mother powers, I can sticky this thread if it takes off.

So, fellow vagina wielders: Tell us what happens to you that makes you go "Wtf, period?"

My first contribution: I have an IUD, so I don't bleed anymore. The only way I can keep track is what I call my "period legs;" they hurt like hell and even prescription pain meds can't stop it. Wtf, period?

·
Banned
2,480 Posts
When you have to remember to take an extra pair of clean underwear to work with you, just in case.
That horrible sinking feeling you get, when you feel beads of liquid going down your skin, hoping it's sweat, & not blood, because you are stuck in a meeting, or exam, & can't get up, to go get your purse, so you can run to the bathroom.
When no matter how long your liner/pad is, there's always those droplets that skip over the "absorbent layers", like a smooth rock skimming the water, until it lands between your skin, & clothes, NO!!! True story! :frustrating:

So what alternative do we have? For reproduction, on the scale of life, there's two types, sexual, & asexual, right? It would be nice if we could reproduce sexually, without having to deal with a menstrual cycle. I found this article interesting: http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20150420-why-do-women-have-periods

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
I had a crush in Jr. High named David (he was so super-nerdy, yet so super cute). I was digging on David really hard. In my attempts to talk to David, I walk over in my white baggy bell bottom slacks, purse and all, talking to him, then as I walk away, *oops* my womanly menstrual starts, and David has this horrified look on his face. A huge blood patch seeped right through my slacks!!

I still got David to be my date to the dance.* hahaha

·
Electronica Wizard
6,670 Posts
I had a crush in Jr. High named David (he was so super-nerdy, yet so super cute). I was digging on David really hard. In my attempts to talk to David, I walk over in my white baggy bell bottom slacks, purse and all, talking to him, then as I walk away, *oops* my womanly menstrual starts, and David has this horrified look on his face. A huge blood patch seeped right through my slacks!!

And that's why I'll never wear white bottoms.. I'm scarred for life after it happened to me once.

·
Registered
907 Posts

From my first period, I've never worn white/light bottoms ever again. I've never had an accident with them because I would never buy them. I'm just not that daring.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
I love it when my period starts during my sleep cycle because it means I’ll have to be awake for the cramping for a smaller amount of time.

Also as I’ve aged, I get clearer signs from my body that my period is going to start soon, but in exchange the cramping has gotten worse. Wtf period?

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Haahh, you made the thread. :)
I never used to get a sore stomach, back etc when I was younger, but I did when I was around 16/17, wtf period? Why have no pain but then have pain?

Reactions: Severin

·
Registered
My vehicle is INFP, 9w8. Vroom vroom!!
1,592 Posts
I woke up next to my boyfriend, and I was feeling pretty wet. The night before, I couldn't seem to get wet enough to have sex. But in the morning I was! I must have had some nice dreams. We gradually became more awake, and he became more ...alert. He began massaging me between my legs, and I was really feeling it this time. I don't remember why, but he pulled his hand out from under the covers, and he had blood on his fingers!!! My initial thought was that I had been injured—my period wasn't supposed to start for like 3 more days! I was shocked! WTF, period???

We got a towel, and he finally convinced me that it didn't turn him off, and I finally got over the shock of it happening too early. (So that was why it was harder to feel aroused the night before...) He got a condom and I climbed on top of him. It was my first time to ever be penetrated. But I'm not a heavy bleeder when my cycle first starts, and blood is sticky. Not a good lubricant at all. I was dehydrated, the fan in the room dried me out, and his penis hurt. It would have been better to be completely dry than sticky like that! After I yelled once more from the sharp pain and fell off to the side, we decided to call it quits and go get breakfast. We broke up a week later. I am still a technical virgin thanks to my period. But what if it was fate?

~

Tomorrow will be the heaviest day of my period. Additionally, I'll have to wear skin-tight khakis, my shirt must be tucked in, and the only restroom facilities available will be sparse port-o-potties.

Challenge accepted.

·
Beer Guardian
PerC Host, ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE
15,044 Posts
@ButIHaveNoFear

KY is your friend. I suggest whenever you find yourself in that (or any dryness) situation, you have that on hand. It will "jump start" your own lubrication system in ways you never imagined possible, and it won't mess with your own internal ph, or endanger the condom.

1 - 20 of 255 Posts