Registered
5,938 Posts
Within 8-10 days she will bleed!
She's currently horny af.

Fascinating yet boring predictability.

·
I love my everything
10,919 Posts
Mines entirely unpredictable. Seem to have my worst mood swings right before I have my period. Although, I dont know when that will be, so I cannot tell what the worst is.
Over the past few years, have hurt or destroyed a bunch of relationships with ppl or groups of people bc I have blown up right before my period. (Online mostly, I dont yell much irl.) Usually its over things that have been building up over time and I release it in the most rage-y or depressed way when this happens.
But the worst part is, I cant tell what's happening until I look back in hindsight and notice a consistent amount of argumentss right before. AAAAA.
Cramps have always been bad but lately I feel less mentally equipped to deal with them. Maybe bc they have been a little more regular than they have in the past. Which means more periods, yay!
The ability to predict to the day and hour when you are going to get your period is just absurd to me. Seems like magic.
I wish work places were more accommodating when it comes to periods. So many women have it bad. Men and female bodies are not created equal in this way. Dealing with physical and mental discomfort every month? Yikes! Just take some medicine and hope the problem goes away xD

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I hate how I am suuuuuuper horny right before my period, and then two days into it, and then for the rest of the period I do not even want to be looked at, let alone touched, or I will chew someone's head off. WTF, period.

·
Registered
9w1 sp
2,703 Posts
I know my period has gotta be on its way -- my boobs are tender and it's about time. And today, I am weirdly forgetful and spacey. I've started tasks, stopped in the middle, got caught up in something else and then wandered back into the previous room to see the unfinished task and realize I forgot ALL about it.

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
How do you manage your periods at night? Is it impossible to not... get a bit of blood on the bed.

Ugh yuck!

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Isn't it kind of nice how people can communicate nicely with each other when we all are faced with something even if we have different opinions etc....

A bit random of me to say that maybe. But I love the womanly support that is present here.

Reactions: Echoe

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Reactions: Echoe

·
Registered
My vehicle is INFP, 9w8. Vroom vroom!!
1,593 Posts
How do you manage your periods at night? Is it impossible to not... get a bit of blood on the bed.

Ugh yuck!
I don't leak if I sleep on my sides or stomach—but I like to sleep on my back. I gently wedge a wad of tissue between the cheeks, and that stops anything from leaking towards my back.

·
Sunset Stripper
9,630 Posts
I've been extremely irritable and sad and angry. My boobs hurt. I had a cocktail of synthetic hormones which might have been in vain. I'm either starting my period or pregnant. It's the week before I'm supposed to get it, and that's usually when I get sad. And I feel sad tonight.

·
Registered
9w1 sp
2,703 Posts
Finally it started. This one, including its pms, has been very tame for some reason. I had more stress than usual around the start of Oct. Guess that's why.

·
Registered
INFJ less than 1%
7,007 Posts
It's bizarre how the cycle works. One week you're super likely to get pregnant then just a few days later the chance is 2-5%! I took levonelle so i might get lucky and get a late period, or get unlucky and get it early.

I'm getting cramps, i feel nausea and I think i was pmsing yesterday. My hair is also super oily its awful. So chances are it's early ;(

·
Beer Guardian
PerC Host, ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE
15,077 Posts
I am intrigued from the perspective that this is an experience I am utterly unable to comprehend. I realize it's an unpleasant reminder of a rather amazing responsibility, but it is outside the scope of my understanding. It is something I cannot know personally.

·
MOTM Jan 2015
10,373 Posts
This is a real first world problem, lol... but all I want to do is overeat and I can't. I've gone back to one meal a day, and my stomach shrunk. I was gonna allow myself a period feast, but got full after like three minutes. It feels like putting on your fat pants for Thanksgiving, getting a few bites through, and having to check out.

·
Infractionated
I drive a blue tricycle with a gold bell.
8,600 Posts
Within 8-10 days she will bleed!
She's currently horny af.

Fascinating yet boring predictability.
That actually sounds less weird...

Sociologist: "women are most horny when ovulating, because they subconsciously want off spring"

My dumb ass body when ovulating: "Don't touch me. Don't even look at me. Go away. Why are we even a thing?"

My dumb ass body when menstruating: "fuck me. Please, please fuck me. I've never needed anything more in my life."

Yeah idk I don't get it either.

·
Beer Guardian
PerC Host, ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE
15,077 Posts
That actually sounds less weird...

Sociologist: "women are most horny when ovulating, because they subconsciously want off spring"

My dumb ass body when ovulating: "Don't touch me. Don't even look at me. Go away. Why are we even a thing?"

My dumb ass body when menstruating: "fuck me. Please, please fuck me. I've never needed anything more in my life."

Yeah idk I don't get it either.
Never bothered me. Just put down a towel. It washes off. Supposed to be good for curing cramps too.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
i get extremely horny around my period, usually a few days before

·
Administrator
13,484 Posts
I haven't accomplished anything I wanted to today...

I love my heating pad.

My hips, lower back, and abdomen feel less like a house creaking in a rainstorm and more like just settling comfortably in the heat around a fire--like a perpetual melting of pain and tension.

It's nice to have the day off and to do nothing but use energy, as much as I feel a little guilty for it. AND I GET TO WATCH His Dark Materials or other things...to stream them.

I feel like I'm at a period resort/vacation with all the technology now. Being able to just lay with the heating pad on instead of at work is such a luxury and feels so good.

·
I love my everything
10,919 Posts
Think im pmsing bc cant sleep. Have to wake up in about an hour and I dont see myself getting any sleep at all tonight.
Extreme insomnia. Does anyone else's insomnia get this bad sometimes?
How do u deal?
Tomorrow (today) is going to be hell.

201 - 220 of 255 Posts