Personality Cafe banner

221 - 240 of 255 Posts

·
Infractionated
I drive a blue tricycle with a gold bell.
8,600 Posts
I have a hormonal IUD which is just becoming annoying bc periods are much lighter and I'm not basically hemorrhaging the entire time so that's nice and all, but I have weird symptoms I've never had before like pms, and sore boobs and it's very annoying.

I'm done with the uterus. If they could just remove it that'd be great.

·
Infractionated
I drive a blue tricycle with a gold bell.
8,600 Posts
Think im pmsing bc cant sleep. Have to wake up in about an hour and I dont see myself getting any sleep at all tonight.
Extreme insomnia. Does anyone else's insomnia get this bad sometimes?
How do u deal?
Tomorrow (today) is going to be hell.
Mine isn't period related but omg lately. Once I fall to sleep I'm out but actually falling to sleep is difficult. I've had a rough month for insomnia.

I have delayed sleep phase syndrome & chronic onset insomnia. As far as what to do, I've tried a lot and I'm still having it so idk hopefully it gets better for you. On the other hand, insomnia is probably my greatest inspiration. Lol

·
I love my everything
10,919 Posts
Mine isn't period related but omg lately. Once I fall to sleep I'm out but actually falling to sleep is difficult. I've had a rough month for insomnia.

I have delayed sleep phase syndrome & chronic onset insomnia. As far as what to do, I've tried a lot and I'm still having it so idk hopefully it gets better for you. On the other hand, insomnia is probably my greatest inspiration. Lol
Oof, life sucks
Ended up being one of my most productive days in over a month.
I also havent gotten my period yet, am sormthing wondering how accurately can u link things to pms?
I do know my sleep often suffers around that time abd maybe im still pmsing.

But,
????

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
my tits hurt like hell

pms

Reactions: Echoe

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I've noticed that it would spot for 2 days then stop. Three days later it's like an angry waterfall - coughing and sneezing DEFINITELY not allowed

Sigh, joys of PCOS

·
Registered
30,020 Posts
I wish I had a supply of chocklate for at least two weeks and where is my comfy hotwater-bag for my stomach!!
Aaaw dear blancket, I missed you u SO much, sorry for leaving you earlier <3 Will you plz take me back?

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
why does some people laugh when you buy period-stuff in the shop? I don't get it. If someone does, please explain it.
threaten to stuff a tampon down their throat

·
Registered
9w1 sp
2,703 Posts
My vagina needs to bleed already. My internal critic has been vicious AF at times, and I was so pissy this morning I actually kicked a box (embarrassing, haha). Nothing even happened before then to anger me. I just got up that way and it culminated into that I guess.

·
Archer's Master
2,308 Posts
Bf is visiting next week and my period tracker said I'd be having the waterfalls around the same time, too. So I went to the doctor and got inducing pills. I honestly didn't think it would work but voila, saw the red lining this morning, and I've never been this happy to see it come!

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
My boobs are aching...

>_<

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
That actually sounds less weird...

Sociologist: "women are most horny when ovulating, because they subconsciously want off spring"

My dumb ass body when ovulating: "Don't touch me. Don't even look at me. Go away. Why are we even a thing?"

My dumb ass body when menstruating: "fuck me. Please, please fuck me. I've never needed anything more in my life."

Yeah idk I don't get it either.
I.... have that problem too.......

:/ :uncomfortableness:

·
Registered
126 Posts
:rolling:
:chat02:
Where to begin...it all started around 30 years ago... :Smilies1::hopelessness::distant:
Thanks @Electra, I appreciate it. I clicked a thread with an ambiguous title, then I read about a dozen posts trying to understand what was happening, then it struck me and I finally realized....I'm sooo embarrassed :blushed::blushed:

·
4,854 Posts
I have been using a menstruationcup a couple of periods now, I really recommend trying it, they are not so expensive anymore, so worth a try. They don't bleed through, it is not dry like tampons, it is not itchy like pads, and there is no bloodsmell from the bin (I hate the smell of blood, nauseating), and it is less costly in the long run, and environmentally friendly. The only thing I don't like is the boiling (done about once a month), every time I have planned to there's someone in the kitchen, and I don't want to do it in public like that, haha, I guess that is a bit silly, but it feels a bit to intimate, I thought for some time too because I didn't want to use a saucepan that we cook food in, but figured I could use a glas jar in the microwave oven.

my period is really uneven, but I guess it could be worse, I do get it almost 12 times a year, or at least 10, just sometimes the time from one ends to the next one begins is just a week, and the other times it is two months, you never know...

221 - 240 of 255 Posts