Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Theoretically, also in any scenario, which two countries or group of countries would you want to see engage in war. As well as theoretical turn of events history that lead to war.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want to see a war of the poorer countries like Russia and middle African militias

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
China, stop doing it or else we will officially admonish you actions.

With regards,
UN
i don't think the UN would really want to fuck with china right now.

·
Registered
5,271 Posts
I would want USA teamed up with NATO and other English speaking countries against China, for an entertainment xD

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would want USA teamed up with NATO and other English speaking countries against China, for an entertainment xD
I said that to one of my friends too only I said the entire Far East vs NATO and U.S.

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Some poor African country and some poor country on the opposite side of the world.

I'm curious as to how they would conduct warfare given a tiny budget and massive logistical difficulties.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Some poor African country and some poor country on the opposite side of the world.

I'm curious as to how they would conduct warfare given a tiny budget and massive logistical difficulties.
Exactly!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Maybe its very INTJish of me to ask, but whats the point/long term goal of having a war?

You can accomplish devastation just by hacking into computer system today. Nonetheless, you can always opt to actually conquer other countries economically which would prevent future wars...

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Since World War II, we really haven't seen any wars with the epic scope of days gone by, with the possible exception of some of the Israeli-Arab conflicts. That's a good thing, but it won't make for very interesting historical reading for future generations. So yes, I totally understand what you mean here, don't think it's weird, and understand that 100 years after the fact wars are very fascinating, and can oftentimes read like an epic Greek tragedy.

Anyway, I would go with a China/Russia/India alliance (even though India is more alligned with the west right now) fighting NATO or Russia fighting the EU.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Canada Vs France for shits and giggles.
This, because those fuckers should have help us a lot more in the colonization of the New World and during wars. They were partying while we were dying.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Colonization is a euphemism for mass rape, murder and plunder.

Reactions: Afterburner

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Maybe its very INTJish of me to ask, but whats the point/long term goal of having a war?

You can accomplish devastation just by hacking into computer system today. Nonetheless, you can always opt to actually conquer other countries economically which would prevent future wars...
Because would you rather watch two MMA fighters beat the shit out of each other or play league of legends?

·
Registered
143 Posts
China vs Australia
USA vs Russia
South Korea vs North Korea

(with no other countries being involved)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts