Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
go live in it!

I have been trying to live in the moment lately... all I can say is, be free of repression and pain, and the world is full of amazing things!! I NEVER KNEW THIS. of course, deal with your shit first, but then, get out there!

today, I enjoyed holi with a french girl, and I danced in the sun. I stayed out till 8am, tromped in the woods in the dark, and went on fucking adventures. true bromance.

I hope my excitement is not vulgar, but I must let out my joy on the internet! I will not be back to see what you say about it. :D

·
MOTM June 2012
9,333 Posts
Live long and prosper bro! :crazy::cool:

I myself have lived in the shadows for too long, I think getting back out into the thick of the world would do me some good. Next time I'm hesitant or stuck in my head, I will think of this post and remember what life is truly about.

Live in the moment my man.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I have been trying to live in the moment lately... all I can say is, be free of repression and pain, and the world is full of amazing things!! I NEVER KNEW THIS. of course, deal with your shit first, but then, get out there!:D
I need to do way more of this. Of course, it's not always easy or simple... *sigh*

Nonetheless, I'm glad you're feeling good about getting out and living life. All the power to you. :)

·
Banned
867 Posts
I would if it wasn't filled with pavement and people. Now if I lived by the woods or something more natural I'd be out all the time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts