Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, that's right. I'm an ENFP, and I just stopped in to say hi. :)

My name is Alexandra, but just call me Vein or Allie. Whichever one works for you, works for me.

Erm... About me? Oh, the list could go on... I think I'll stop at ten (I hope). Sound good? Good.

1. I like my music at the extremes. It has to be either quiet and soft, or it will be turned up full blast and pumping (rock or dance).

2. My favourate colour is crimson because it reminds me of oxygen-rich blood, bringing life to the human body. So pretty.

3. I generally write my words with a proper English spelling. Favourate, colour, valour, etc. all simply look better with their original letters. I was also brought up to spell this way, and it took me forever to Americanise my punctuation as far as quotations and such go.

4. According to the state of Pennsylvania and the United States of America, there is no claim of paternity to me. It says so on my birth certificate. I find it funny when someone calls me a bastard and I agree with them heartily. It's amusing when they look astonished at their own accuracy (maybe that isn't the reason they're astonished, but oh well).

5. I live in Virginia. Er... Should there be more to say about that? o.o;

6. I speak fluent Spanish (three dialects) because of living so close to Mexico for 14 years. Thank you, Texas. XD

7. I love to create and inspire others to do the same. I draw, write, play guitar semi-decently, and I dabble in painting whenever I get the chance. I love to act, and I can bring to life any story or poem I am given to read.

8. My favourate artist of all time was Vincent Van Gogh. My screen name actually stems from his name. Van Gogh + blood = Veingogh. I like it, anyways.

9. I am a very socially adept person in one-on-one conversations. I can listen, talk, and any mixture of the two appropriately. However, you can hold a conversation with me for hours on end and STILL not honestly know a thing about the real me.

10. I am that one girl in the crowd who has on the most in-your-face and out there outfit on, talks to the most people about the most random things, and is still able to get the shyest guy in the room on the dance floor at least once.

11. (I know, I know. I said ten...) I've lost many people in my life and it annoys me when whiny little brats moan and complain about "Woe is me mommy didn't take me to the mall and daddy won't buy me that Mustang GT I want. Boo hoo." It frustrates me that people in today's society don't appreciate what they have. Many kids following these mainstream fashions of "neo-goth" and "emo" have no idea what true hurt is. I wouldn't wish the pain I've felt on my worst enemy, but that doesn't mean that every preppy, conceited little bimbo has to whine to the world about how she didn't get her way. She should look at the world around her and be thankful she has living parents to complain about. She should be happy she's still "pure" and not give everything away to some Joe Shmuck off the street in a Letterman jacket. She should be okay with the fact that her brother teases her still. At least he's alive to do that.

Eep, I think I just ranted. Heh. I wrote this kind of like a free write, so it's kind of going to have to stay there. Sorry bout that, ladies and gents. ^^;

Anyways, salutations to all, and to all a good night-- Wait.... Nevermind, I don't want to know why I just typed that.

Reactions: Danse Macabre

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,103 Posts
Welcome to PersonalityCafe!

*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings veingogh and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

We have a facebook style chat that you can enable throughout the site... Just read on how to enable it here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/13046-personality-cafe-facebook-style-chat.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGFOuSaYN1w

Again, welcome to our forum veingogh. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S.

Please tip me 1 gold. I need to buy more coffee! @[email protected]

·
Banned
1,956 Posts
A hearty welcome. I think you will bring much to the proverbial table and hours of enjoyment while we try to figure out just what makes you tick.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
I like you! :crazy: Welcome!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello and welcome!
Thank you for the welcome. :)

A hearty welcome. I think you will bring much to the proverbial table and hours of enjoyment while we try to figure out just what makes you tick.
What makes me tick? That's easy to figure out. My alarm clock. I like the sound each one makes as it crashes into the wall right before I go back to sleep in the mornings. XD Also... Jack London = great authour. I like White Fang more than Call of the Wild personally, but I've always been partial to the whole half-breed wolf idea. -coughBALTOcough-

I like you! :crazy: Welcome!
I'm glad you like me. Thank you for your welcome and recognition of Sweeney Todd's greatness. It is an amazing musical, and I would recommend it to anyone who likes watching people die to the beat of catchy showtunes (that should cover quite a bit of the world population, don't you think?).

Reactions: Danse Macabre

·
MOTM May 2011
14,041 Posts
I missed welcoming you earlier...so a belated welcome! I've enjoyed your posts!:happy:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts