Personality Cafe banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've chatted on all sorts of other forums before, but never have I encountered a forum that is so peaceful. There are no flame wars, trolls... I've never ever seen anyone get into an argument. Especially when there are so many different, possibly opposing view points. I find it very fascinating. If you go anywhere there is all sorts of craziness. And people here also seem to have a grasp on the English language! It is amazing. These boards are like be transported into a different world.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Yes, isnt it great. I find that pleasant atmosphere only here and on my add forum but nowhere else. The rest of forum land seems to be a free-for-all battlefield.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
I never really stuck to a forum for very long because it's usually full of favoritism of a small group of people, Flame wars, trolling, spam and such.

This forum is the longest I've stuck to a forum and I enjoy being here, It's full of nice helpful and understanding people. :laughing:

·
Registered
INFP
1,089 Posts
You've never been in an NT Sub-Forum have you?

Or the Debating Forum?
I suppose you would have to consider why this thread was posted in the INFP forum in the first place.

·
MOTM Dec 2012
12,239 Posts
I've never posted more than 30 posts on any given site. This is the first forum that I've posted over 100, and all of them genuine, from the heart. This is a special site for me, and i suspect for many of you. I'm always learning something new about myself and others through the shared experiences here, and I feel so at home.

·
Registered
INFP
1,089 Posts
People have mentioned PerC. Not the INFP Sub-Forum as being peaceful.

If they had said the INFP Forum, I never would have commented.
Other people have mentioned PerC, but the OP never specified. So it's just assumptions based on assumptions. However, what I did see was [INFP] in the title. Had this been in the general chat forum then I would be more inclined to say differently. I don't think any of us could know for sure short of asking so I'll just leave it at this:
For the most part, the INFP forum is quite peaceful and I always feel at home here. If you are referring to PerC in general, then I would agree with DarkestHour. I have witnessed many things in this forum where things have turned very nasty very quickly. I've seen an argument between an INFP and an ENTP several months back go bad in the debate forum, Lance had to close the thread. So if anyone were previously unaware of such things, I hope you're made aware that there always seems to be hostile ground wherever we go so please look after yourself :happy:

it is kinda funny that there was an argument on this thread already.
I was going to point that out. It's quite ironic. :laughing:

it's pretty obvious he means the INFP forums, but as infps we dont really like taking all the credit so we say PERC, guess that is our bad.:laughing:
Apparently, it's not obvious to everybody. I just had the need to try to clarify things and say what was on my mind. If this was meant for the INFPs, then allow me to be more assertive and say that this was well-deserved. :proud:

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
it's so nice here with the INFPs, no one-up-manship we jsut respect one another it's awesome!

Reactions: starflower
1 - 16 of 16 Posts