Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
I almost hugged someone today of my own free will.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I secretly love performance metrics. (I used to get excited little tingles at my old job from tracking our hour by hour sales goals, and our daily and weekly performance targets. Currently, I get thrills from tracking my grades; I have spreadsheets about it.)

·
Registered
50 Posts
I (rather) enjoy watching sports on TV. I mean especially football (soccer for you US readers). I can totally lost it if my team scores and the final result can often have (deep) effects on my mood. I'm so passioned about this "trivia" it makes sometimes wonder whether I'm an INFJ or not (I can easily watch more than 5/6 games or week and it's at least 2). Actually, it certainly is a very appreciable lighter outlet for all the heavier things of this world I can't help being overwhelmed with.
But what a beautiful game I must say!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I (rather) enjoy watching sports on TV. I mean especially football (soccer for you US readers). I can totally lost it if my team scores and the final result can often have (deep) effects on my mood. I'm so passioned about this "trivia" it makes me sometimes wonder whether I'm an INFJ or not (I can easily watch more than 5/6 games or week and it's at least 2). Actually, it certainly is a very appreciable lighter outlet for all the heavier things of this world I can't help being overwhelmed with.
But what a beautiful game I must say!

·
PerC Mermaid
23,481 Posts
I sometimes am impulsive and do things without a plan.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Other than the fact that my writing skills are shitty and not as deep and inspirational as it's described, and the fact that it's pretty hard to make me cry, i can't think of anything else.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I am indoctrinated into an academic mindset. Falsefiability, reproducibility, objectification...all not exactly feely feely. I am not limited to this though, very spiritual somehow. The truce made to my infjness is that I don't know anything...opens up all the doors.

Studied rhetoric and humor for a while too. Sometimes I can kill with my wit. But again, sometimes I seem aloof, caught up in my own head.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
I'm considered loud, opinionated and assertive.
And I am not one to handle peoples feelings as well when I get into my crude humor mode,
I always only feel guilty much later on haha

·
Registered
111 Posts
Today I actually _wanted_ to go and see someone who I used to work with few months ago and ask how she was doing and how things were there in my former workplace etc. That would usually sound like a nightmare to me but it seemed like I had to do it, like it was the right thing to do. And I think it went well, not awkward at all. Mission accomplished.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts