1 - 20 of 358 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
  • wifi that could be accessed from anywhere without fail
  • the highest internet speed possible
  • 24/7 movie theater
  • access to the Discovery Channel and the like
  • at least one pub and one cafe...both with a happy hour to encourage us to get our asses out of our abodes
  • ideally, the village would be within walking/biking distance to the ocean and mountains

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
a large library

a community centre that teaches time management ha! also to teach ppl not to fear their feelings and that it's ok
maybe teach some humility too:cool:

quality high speed internet

a computer store that imports the best stuff

water treatment plant

large community garden to supply fresh produce to the whole village (plus intjs need the time outside)

maybe a tanning salon (cuz a lot of intjs are paper-white)

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
  • wifi that could be accessed from anywhere without fail
  • the highest internet speed possible
  • 24/7 movie theater
  • access to the Discovery Channel and the like
  • at least one pub and one cafe...both with a happy hour to encourage us to get our asses out of our abodes
  • ideally, the village would be within walking/biking distance to the ocean and mountains
I swear I am not sleeping enough. I read that as the Disney Channel.

I was thinking, Expat you are a strange strange man. :laughing:

·
Registered
560 Posts
~ Different kinds of laboratories (E.g physics, chemistry, microbiology etc) with the latest stuff.
~ Locks on doors and a sign that says "Do not disturb".
~ Fastest internet connection.
~ A library.
~ A bed.

·
Registered
INTJ
1,506 Posts
The INTJ village will be protected by a ginormous forcefield, and zombies with lightsabers, and it will be on the moon, no inside the moon. we will need teleporter... oh! and a giant bouncy ball because your on the frekkin moon. Um, and an army of cybernetic monkeys who will act as our eternal slaves. Oh, and a giant laser cannon to carve our faces my face into planetoids and such.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I swear I am not sleeping enough. I read that as the Disney Channel.

I was thinking, Expat you are a strange strange man. :laughing:
Great timing! I needed the giggles. And among this bunch 2 "stranges" is maybe one too many. Just 'strange' fits.

Reactions: Hemoglobin

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
Great timing! I needed the giggles. And among this bunch 2 "stranges" is maybe one too many. Just 'strange' fits.
Okay, I retract one of the "strange"s. Being an INTJ alone is strange enough.

---

We would need kitties with lazer beam eyes, otherwise it's just not worth it for me.

·
Registered
INTJ
1,506 Posts
It didn't say Disney Channel *looks back* Discovery Channel, wow that was strange o_O

1 - 20 of 358 Posts