Personality Cafe banner

341 - 358 of 358 Posts

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
Wait.... WHAT?!

I vote against any Ne-doms near my damn village. They always make me feel like they're trying to pry into my mind. Then I have to break out the chainsaw and run after those pesky fools.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Wait.... WHAT?!

I vote against any Ne-doms near my damn village. They always make me feel like they're trying to pry into my mind. Then I have to break out the chainsaw and run after those pesky fools.
We could make a holiday of it! Once (or three times) a year we run into the ENFP town and pillage and plunder with our chosen weapons. Imagine what fun it would be to plan out the battle strategies? *giddy*

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
We could make a holiday of it! Once (or three times) a year we run into the ENFP town and pillage and plunder with our chosen weapons. Imagine what fun it would be to plan out the battle strategies? *giddy*
Ohhhh... I DO love the idea of guerrilla warfare. :proud:

I choose a set of double lightsabers. Perhaps after we kill and lobotomize, we can recycle their flesh to give to the bears who may attack our outer walls. We need to be resourceful!

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Ohhhh... I DO love the idea of guerrilla warfare. :proud:

I choose a set of double lightsabers. Perhaps after we kill and lobotomize, we can recycle their flesh to give to the bears who may attack our outer walls. We need to be resourceful!
Meh.. Biological precision weapons and death rays are much more effective solution and rid me of the necessity to interact and communicate when I can just annihilate with the press of a button and go back to something more complicated than mayhem.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Meh.. Biological precision weapons and death rays are much more effective solution and rid me of the necessity to interact and communicate when I can just annihilate with the press of a button and go back to something more complicated than mayhem.
What about the gore? Handmade gore?

Reactions: Faklubrejle

·
Registered
803 Posts
The way we're talking, it sounds like we need lots of booze and not a lot of conversation.
As such, until we get a better offer, I'm bartender. I was cacktail barman at a friend's party. It really opened me to the world. I have three our four books on making cocktails, and a well-stocked cabinet, if that helps.
Bartender! I'll have a pitcher of margaritas please. (@ariana - Bubbly produces a similar disinhibiting effect on me).

Conversation - the high speed internet would take care of that need.
I'd like a 24-hour hotel buffet room like the ones in Las Vegas (all you can eat seafood....) staffed by robots, or conversely, a lot of ethnic carryouts that deliver if you can't drag yourself to a buffet with all those other people. Open bar.
I'll have a cleaning robot, and a robot sex slave, and a robot gardener.
I'll have real warm-blooded pets, thank you.
I'll have a hot tub in the house, and multiple libraries, and quadruple-insulated walls so I can't hear anyone else's racket, if any exists in an INTJ village.
I wouldn't be able to see anyone else's house because there'd be privacy hedges.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Yes. Preferably an automated system manned by robot security guards (am I sounding like a girl Dexter here?) with a rotating shift among the villagers to keep an eye on them in case they do that Android Revolution thing. Scan, zap, efficient carcass disposal.

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Now that I think about it, I imagine the INTJ village would be inside a massive dome that controls the temperature and atmosphere. The dome's interior would portray a constant scene of an overcast sky (that reacts to the time of day) with a comfortable temperature of around 60-70 year-round so that we needn't move or spend any unnecessary money on heating or AC inside our homes.

Of course, the exterior would be a gigantic solar panel which would capture sunlight during the day and then transform it into energy for us by night, meaning the village would have to be in a highly exotic area in order to capture that much solar energy. It would make for more efficiency.
I prefer clear or slightly cloudy skies. Overcast makes me depressed.

Mmmm... *rubs her chin* But if we moved all the INTJs to Mercury, who would manage the companies back on Earth?
That can be done remotely.

Alternatively, you could construct a zoo. xD
We could call it Biosphere III to throw off suspicion.

But they could escape and start reproducing, and then our INTJ village would be ruined!
Just don't hire InGen to build or run it.

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
We would have to raid the ENFP communities once a year for mates [both male and female... bring me back a tall and strong male please!].

We would need a communal library, writing devices, and private spaces.

We would need as much of the natural state of the area to remain intact, to allow for walks that inspire ideas.

We wouldn't need much else because then we would have stuff to create. You never know - we might discover the wheel's successor.

·
Registered
610 Posts
We would have to raid the ENFP communities once a year for mates [both male and female... bring me back a tall and strong male please!]
Ugh, but what would we do with them once we'd mated?

Which reminds me, a correspondent and I were discussing what an INTJ breeding program would look like. I'll start a thread...

Reactions: Faklubrejle

·
Registered
247 Posts
Bartender! I'll have a pitcher of margaritas please. (@ariana - Bubbly produces a similar disinhibiting effect on me).

Conversation - the high speed internet would take care of that need.
I'd like a 24-hour hotel buffet room like the ones in Las Vegas (all you can eat seafood....) staffed by robots, or conversely, a lot of ethnic carryouts that deliver if you can't drag yourself to a buffet with all those other people. Open bar.
I'll have a cleaning robot, and a robot sex slave, and a robot gardener.
I'll have real warm-blooded pets, thank you.
I'll have a hot tub in the house, and multiple libraries, and quadruple-insulated walls so I can't hear anyone else's racket, if any exists in an INTJ village.
I wouldn't be able to see anyone else's house because there'd be privacy hedges.

I think we'll have progressed beyond the internet by then. Why not communicate through telepathy?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Domebots to do all routine domestic stuff...
I guess we can sit and develop it during our freetime.

Reactions: Truth Advocate

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
All Intj's would have

-their own planet (originally equal to avoid unfair advantages) to shape in their own image (ends world domination paranoia). The overall concept will be like minecraft.
-to be raised in same boarding style schools that teach independence and basic skills (math,science). further education optional at age 13.
-of course enfp's. If this were my village

Male=intj
Female=enfp

perfect match.jpg

·
Registered
344 Posts
This is such an entertaining thread.

341 - 358 of 358 Posts