Personality Cafe banner

41 - 60 of 358 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
i need a hairdressers and manicurist where the beautician doesnt talk to you about what you are doing this weekend where you are going tonite blah blah blah, i just want them to cut my hair and do my nails and be quiet

i would also like the village to be situated near to some nice hills and mountains suitable for solitary rambling

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
i need a hairdressers and manicurist where the beautician doesnt talk to you about what you are doing this weekend where you are going tonite blah blah blah, i just want them to cut my hair and do my nails and be quiet
All minions should be mute. And capable of receiving instructions telepathically but incapable of sending telepathic messages themselves.

·
Registered
4,687 Posts
Heck why don't we just all join together , and build Eureka or perhaps even Rapture . And every single existing INTJ on the face of the earth shall be quite exultant !!!

" I am Andrew Ryan welcome to Rapture " :wink:

Because I don't really want to turn into even more of a psychopath with deformed facial features.
And I also don't want to have to fight oversized diving suits. :dry:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Greatest proposition yet: a field of ICBM silos. I'm sure uranium for assembling a few MIRVs wouldn't be too hard to find. :wink:

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Why would INTJs want to be herded into a community?

Apart from that, very high walls, robots/nubile slaves to bring food and do menial chores, ultra-fast internet, and a loading station to minimize contact with the outer world. In fact, this ought to be quite doable. Our l33t INTJ skills could bring in oodles of cash to make this dream possible.

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Why would INTJs want to be herded into a community?

Apart from that, very high walls, robots/nubile slaves to bring food and do menial chores, ultra-fast internet, and a loading station to minimize contact with the outer world. In fact, this ought to be quite doable. Our l33t INTJ skills could bring in oodles of cash to make this dream possible.
We may actually be one of the only types capable of making the dream of a perfectly functioning village come true, yet hopelessly unwilling.

137 Posts
Pin 5 stars on my chest, uproot the Pentagon, National Archives and the Library of Congress to the new location and give me a couple Divisions with the best soldiers, equipment, training, and whatever else I'll need. I'll be in charge of the defense forces of our collective.:crazy:

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
An INTJs compound would need lasers to defend it. Who needs divisions when there is lasers to be had? Or rail guns. Or tesla coils. Or a laser that ionizes air so the tesla coil can electrocute the target, which will then glow nicely so it is a good target for the rail gun. A tungsten rod at Mach 10 through charred flesh.

137 Posts
An INTJs compound would need lasers to defend it. Who needs divisions when there is lasers to be had? Or rail guns. Or tesla coils. Or a laser that ionizes air so the tesla coil can electrocute the target, which will then glow nicely so it is a good target for the rail gun. A tungsten rod at Mach 10 through charred flesh.
What good is that when you don't have the manpower to acquire the resources and to maintain it? Also with those being the defenses, the best defense is a good offense, so the manpower to take and hold a large area is key for us.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
What good is that when you don't have the manpower to acquire the resources and to maintain it? Also with those being the defenses, the best defense is a good offense, so the manpower to take and hold a large area is key for us.
Couldn't we just buy up some land and build from there? It seems cheaper and easier than fighting a war over a little chunk of dirt.

·
Banned
1,987 Posts
B-b-but...judging from your answers, we already live in the INTJ village! :p

Reactions: Isis
41 - 60 of 358 Posts