"Talk words."
"I don't even understand you."
"That was harsh."
"Do you even have feelings?"
"Why don't you care about (social jibber-jabber)? Because you should."

·
Registered
46 Posts
"In 16 years, this is the first time you've ever spoken to me." (I've known this person for most of my life. Upon reflection, I realized it was true; I never bothered actually talking to this person directly until I entered college)

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
"That's just mean."
"Please speak English."
"Whoa! Where did you come from?! I didn't see you there..."
"Calm down. It's just a movie." (Whenever I point out the logical fallacies in the plot.)
"Come out of your room and go out sometime."
"Oh, shush!"
"Nobody cares about your....erm...scientology or whatever!" (Whenever I respond to something with "that's scientifically impossible.")

·
Registered
227 Posts

'' I don't understand. ''

·
Registered
484 Posts
I thought I was the only one with the whole "he looks mad/sad/serial killer even though I am just thinking" face. I also tend to have an angry face when I am deep in thought AND virtually annoyed by 90% of the people around me. It was usually my default face in highschool. *hisses*

Reactions: Forget and Priva

·
Registered
95 Posts
Trying to explain about the UN, something. "I don't even know what a diplomat is."
"You can help me with these answers... riiiggght?"
"I'm bored." (All the freaking time, expecting me to solve it.)
"You don't laugh much."
"You don't smile a lot."
"I don't want to talk about that boring stuff."
"Your just like Carl, I don't feel like listening to you." (I think the only other NT in my extended family in the last 3 decades, he isn't well liked at all.)
"You sure like to do stuff on your own."
"You know everything."
"You have too much books."

·
Registered
9 Posts
"You aren't considering their circumstances. Don't be so cruel."
"I only meant it as a joke. Yeesh."
"Why are you so mad all the time?" "I not mad. I'm indifferent."

"Are you even listening to me?"

"There's more to life than [insert one of my interests]."
"You find it hard to relax, don't you?"
"Why can't you come to the party? You're sick AGAIN?" (No, I just don't know how to tell you I don't want to sit in your living room in silence for two hours)

·
Registered
155 Posts
"I should have listened to you the first time."
"I didn't ask because I was scared...of...you..."
"I thought you didn't like me..."
"They don't like it when you are right all the time." (Which is silly because they certainly would not like it any better if I was wrong all the time...)
"I don't know how you passed this course - you didn't ask a single question all semester."
"You have a very, ah, unique writing style." (I have actually heard this from every professor I have had a course with since starting college again. I write the same way I talk (or talk the same way I write - don't know which), so my papers tend to stand out. I have a few professors who like to read my work last - apparently I do good work and incorporate entertainment value, as well.)
"I can never tell when you are happy."
"You think too much."
"You should talk more." < usually followed closely by > "Don't you have anything nice to say?"
"It's my party! Hell, it's my house! Stop washing the dishes and go mingle and get drunk!"
"I'm sure there is a supervillain based on you." (I happen to own a white long-haired cat who is terrified of every person on the planet - except me, who she absolutely adores and won't ever leave me alone. I was wearing a black three-piece suit with a red silk tie while carrying her around the house in my arms when I was told this...)

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.