Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a similar thread on the INFJ forum so I wonder what do our extrovert counterparts love?

*I'm sure it varies from person to person, but, for some reason, I'm guessing a lot of answers would end up being, people: from family, SO's to interesting strangers....*

·
Registered
118 Posts
Right Ill play along

I love those nights where its you and a couple of friends just talking about nothing. When you start it may be early in the evening, but the next thing you know its 4 AM and hell, your still not ready to go to bed.

also

I love feeling appreciated, its rare but those moments, where everything you have done has not only been acknowledged but acredited for. Love that shit, but hey I'm kinda of egotistical.

To be honest this is a hard question to answer but long story short I love feeling justified, those moments where even though I myself cant see it, people enjoy my contribution, thats when Im happy.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Right Ill play along

I love those nights where its you and a couple of friends just talking about nothing. When you start it may be early in the evening, but the next thing you know its 4 AM and hell, your still not ready to go to bed..
I'm not ENFJ but that is my all time favorite. That and intimate dinner parties with great conversations.

·
Registered
ESTJ 3w2 sp
3,087 Posts
-I love it when you're having such a great time with (a) friend(s) that you completely lose track of time and in fact feel like you could go on doing what you're doing for hours or even days.
-I love unexpected or well timed compliments
-I love getting hyped up on other peoples emotions and genuinely feeling happy for them
-I love relaxing weekends where I get to have my fill of talking to my SO
-I love cuddling
-I love playing with animals
-I love spending time outside when there's something pretty to look at

·
Banned
1,928 Posts
I love my body. And Japanese cinema.

Reactions: dulcinea

·
Registered
193 Posts
I love when I can finally decide on something that is my "favorite". I'm very indecisive and sometimes feel unfair for having favorites, but I get real passionate about silly things like my favorite color or animal. And then the enthusiasm I feel for those simple things.

I love watching or hearing about someone else's kindness. If someone drops their wallet at the mall and, immediately, the person behind them scoops it up and flags the owner down to return it. Or when you hear about how little kids will give up their favorite toy to their younger sibling to help them stop crying. Warm fuzzies...

I love sunsets and sunrises. It's hard to have a bad day if you're greeted by something that's breathtakingly beautiful. And it's even more difficult to mourn the end of a good day if it's punctuated with a slowly sinking masterpiece.

I love a good book with characters that feel real. I love to put myself in the character's shoes and let my imagination walk me though how I'd handle their trials and admire them or the author for how perfectly the plot comes together.

I love watching talent people do what their good at. Even if I don't understand it. I get a kick out of watching someone do something that's amazing because they think it's amazing.

And I love having those seemingly boundless moments with the people you love where you could talk about anything for any length of time and be completely content.

I love unexpected sweetness.

·
Registered
13 Posts
- I love long car rides with your closest friends sharing your most deep thoughts
- I love getting into crazy situations with your family or closest friends that then, you can tell the story to your good friends
- I love that everyone is different
- I love palm trees
- I love unexpected, random bursts of fun (like dance parties or going to get a snow cone)

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
At the moment,
- I'm loving how the the Type 3 Enneagram forum is starting to pick up in terms of people and traffic, and it's really turning into a bonding experience - kinda like the ENFJ section was for a while
- Loving my SO soooooo much that I can barely contain it :D
- Loving this weekend because it was full of laughter, enthusiasm, positivity and just healthy energy at home
- Loving that I will sleep peacefully tonight after a long, long time :)

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
I like spending time with my friends and having meaningful conversations, I like staring out the window especially on a train, A nice cold glass of stoli, going for walks, and peace of mind

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
-spending real quality friends, either talking about intellectually stimulating conversations or just connecting
-talking or presenting to a large group of people and entertaining them and making them all laugh at the same time
-"sexy time"
-compliments and appreciation for the efforts we invest in others
-solving problems, be it our own or other people's problems
-leading a team of well trained members that cooperate willingly and cohesively
-inspiring people to do things or think of certain ideas
-did I mention "sexy time"?

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I love...

kindness
family
good stories
long car rides
catchy music
beauty (nature, people, art, movies)
sunshine (with that mild cool temp and some clouds)
spending time with friends
creativity
meaningful books
perC!

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Gwen and Zoe in these videos, respectively.

Reactions: dulcinea

·
Registered
572 Posts
- Recognition/acknowledgement
- Political debates
- Non-judgmental religious conversations
- Movies (War flicks, comedies, romcoms, horror, action, thriller, children's film); I like 'em all
- Acting childish
- Cuddling
- Reading
- History (I'm kinda obsessed with the Byzantine Empire)
- Peaceful environments; lack of animosity
- TV
- Food! I love Indian & Guyanese food; I'm half Guyanese
- Dark Chocolate
- Laughing
- Family Friends

I could go on, but those are the things at the top of my head.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
So...ENFJ's love people. It is true I get really warm feelings when I see people being:
-kind to each other
-encouraging each other
-supporting each other
- altruistic
-hardworking
-able to put themselves in another's shoes
-open and expressing their feelings
-light, funny, and sincere

1 - 20 of 20 Posts