105 Posts
"Will you please just think logically about this for a change?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Reactions: b3th

·
Banned
6,247 Posts
You are such an overachiever!

It depends though...give us a large project with a lot of freedom to do what we want....and well...we'll do some awesome stuff.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
"You're exactly the way I expected you to be"

"I don't think you've considered all the options in this situation"

"you're such a grounded, stable person"

·
Grumpy old bastard
10,085 Posts
You did it just teh way the book said to do it!

·
Grumpy old bastard
10,085 Posts
Reactions: ENTrePreneur

·
Grumpy old bastard
10,085 Posts
crap.
we will never hear the words:

"Thank you for putting away

Reactions: ENTrePreneur

·
Banned
6,247 Posts
crap.
we will never hear the words:

"Thank you for putting away
And we will give you back the last meal we ate when we hear the words, "Instruction" and "Manual" directly following each other.

Reactions: drmiller100

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
"You need to lighten up! You take things far​ too seriously!"
Believe it or not, despite everything, I get accused of that.. By my mother. lol
Typically it will go something like this:
Mother: "Hey, we're going to be watching *insert lame Christian movie*, would you like to join us?"
Me: "Pass. I think I'd rather let my intestines shrivel up and die, while watching a Disney Channel movie marathon.
That's what watching one of those movies is like."
Mother: "You're such a funsucker, you just don't know how to have fun."
Me: "Riiight, because staying in for 100 minutes of crappy music, bad acting, cheesy preachy plots, and bonus! Lousy cinematography and directing, is exactly my idea of fun. Let me know you get standards, or want to go BASE jumping.. That sounds fun! :wink:"

Another one.
*Winter*

Mother: Ugh, I can't believe this place ranked Die Hard as one of the best Christmas movies.
Me: I think it's one of the best Christmas movies! It has death, explosions, awesome one liners! Everything a good Christmas needs!
Mother: You've got problems.
Me: No, I have taste, and I will not apologize for having it.

Hahahaha yeah.. My father doesn't even bother commenting. He at least understands that I'm a seriously nontraditional person.

·
Banned
6,247 Posts
Believe it or not, despite everything, I get accused of that.. By my mother. lol
Typically it will go something like this:
Mother: "Hey, we're going to be watching *insert lame Christian movie*, would you like to join us?"
Me: "Pass. I think I'd rather let my intestines shrivel up and die, while watching a Disney Channel movie marathon.
That's what watching one of those movies is like."
Mother: "You're such a funsucker, you just don't know how to have fun."
Me: "Riiight, because staying in for 100 minutes of crappy music, bad acting, cheesy preachy plots, and bonus! Lousy cinematography and directing, is exactly my idea of fun. Let me know you get standards, or want to go BASE jumping.. That sounds fun! :wink:"

Another one.
*Winter*

Mother: Ugh, I can't believe this place ranked Die Hard as one of the best Christmas movies.
Me: I think it's one of the best Christmas movies! It has death, explosions, awesome one liners! Everything a good Christmas needs!
Mother: You've got problems.
Me: No, I have taste, and I will not apologize for having it.

Hahahaha yeah.. My father doesn't even bother commenting. He at least understands that I'm a seriously nontraditional person.
Witty response = ENTP....the desire for plotless movies like die-hard...not so much...then agian..revulsion at lousy Christian movies is something an ENTP would do.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts