Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Self Validation thread. Yes, that's right. Aside from analysis, what are you good at?

"Not much" and "nothing" are not allowed. Things like "procrastination" and "being arrogant" also not allowed.

ie. Not This: "I am good at {Not Being Something, Not Doing Something, Not Being Enough, Not Using x Wisely} "

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,241 Posts
I am a marvelous bullshitter! I can conjure horse manure and chicken fertilizer for words like nobody's business! The fact that people love the stench of such foul shit, it's amazing what they're willing to pay attention to and take for granted!

Trust has very little to do with it, however, gullibility is not a skill, rather, a belligerent defect of human nature... until they learn for themselves how to defend or better recognize crap when they truly should ... which is a nice skillset to have, i believe.

Pork turd makes great stuffing for verbal shrapnel grenades too.

*how much bullshit have you been listening to today? at school? at work? on the news? be alert! be aware!*

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I waste resources like no other !
I try to be considerate of others, but usually fail spectacularly.
I see you, and your subtext. Yessss... I see.

Original post modified accordingly.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Aside from analysis... synthesis.
Spinning fire poi. Playing ukulele. I don't know, not many useful things.

·
Registered
284 Posts
1. Sensing the meaning behind what others are saying.
2. Accepting people for who they are and loving them the same.

3. Bullshitting.

·
Banned
5,669 Posts
I'm very good at focusing on a problem for as long as I need to in order to fix it/solve it/figure it out. (double-edged sword)

You might not guess from my rants on here, but I'm actually a very supportive person and I'm good at listening without judging.

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
I can read people very quickly, and get them to respond to me even if they're pissed.
I'm really good at heart to heart talks.
I know how to make all my friends very happy and know what people like in general.
If I were ever motivated, I could throw the greatest party ever for them.

·
Banned
5,669 Posts
I can read people very quickly, and get them to respond to me even if they're pissed.
I'm really good at heart to heart talks.
I know how to make all my friends very happy and know what people like in general.
If I were ever motivated, I could throw the greatest party ever for them.
I really envy those people who are great at giving the perfect gift. My brother is like that, I'm always like, how did you do that? He finds the rarest item that only x person would want, but it's something they'd never think to buy for themselves.

·
Banned
7,928 Posts
I am very good at learning new things and picking them up quickly.
I am also very good at getting bored of those things when I become proficient enough to say that I can do those things.
I'm good at feigning intelligence.

my mac and cheese rocks!

but i'm not an INTP... oh no...
I think the fact that you own a mac is proof enough that you're not an INTP. :tongue:

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,241 Posts
I think the fact that you own a mac is proof enough that you're not an INTP. :tongue:

I own a mac. =\ Although, my primary units are still pc's.

I have an iphone 4 that i use as an ipod touch because of the better camera and gps.

I also have an ipod nano that's on me all the time with earphones so people won't bother me as I have earbuds stuffed in my ear.

And I'm an INTP cuz I'm wierd that way? aw crud... I stepped into a trap didn't I? ::facepalm::

*IT'S A TRAP!* (stupid stupid)

·
Registered
3,641 Posts
1. playing piano
2. baking (anything and everything)
3. lying
4. drinking men under the table
5. in bed

6. ignoring people
These two really stand out, and in my observations conflict with INTP's.

back on topic:

Being a dissident.

Reactions: WhereverIMayRoam
1 - 20 of 53 Posts