Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'll start I have my ex who I am good friends with now and she does things that really bother me one thing is that she gets angry at me and wont tell me why she is angry I ask her "what did I do and whats wrong" She out right cusses me out and I tell her "If you yell at me and do this then why don't you tell me whats wrong" I also tell her that she's acting immature for behaving this way and she tells me she's not and that she doesn't have to tell me anything:frustrating: what bothers you

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Stereotypes, the general American population's ignorance about today's capitalism and its effect on the economy, racism, sexism, ageism, people's obsession with materialism, conformity (Im not completely opposed to it but people take it way too far, what happened to the sayings that you should take everything you hear with a grain of salt and just because everyone else is jumping off the bridge doesnt mean you should?), unnecessary cruelty or violence or conflict, the fact that alcohol is legal but many much less harmful and addictive drugs arent (or maybe I should have put caffeine instead of alcohol...), people who dislike homosexuals (and of course the illegality of gay marriage... just why?), people who refuse to be open-minded about things, when people argue with no intention of listening to the other person's side of the argument, the fact that American's blame every problem on the current president (of course this goes back to the second thing I put), the ignorant stigma attached to mental illness, people who are only out for their own benefit (and will hurt others to achieve it.), hmm did i miss anything...?

Oh, and lets not forget when someone is angry with you and wont tell you why ;)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol thanks. Im sure theres more that Im forgetting XD
Well there is the fact that people use propaganda to trick the majority of the country into believing that all Arabian and Muslims are evil and want to kill us when honestly I think its the other way around, By the way we try to force our way of lives on them when all they want is not "freedom from" but "freedom to" You know?

·
Registered
864 Posts
People who constantly seek my attention.
People who keep asking me why I like to be alone.
People who think I'm anti-social.
People who push me to do stuff
People who...

Screw it, I'll just simplify it.
1. People in general
2. Tasks
3. Projects
4. Bad teachers
5. Drama queens
6. Liars
7. Pedos
8. Deadlines
9. Problems in general
10. Math
11. Biology
12. Chemistry
13. Making pointless videos just because the teachers themselves like it.
14. Explaining things in detail
15. Trolling
16. Insults
17. Sexism
18. Conflicts
19. Arguments
20. Animal abuse
21. Racism
22. War
23. Myself
24. Alarm clock
25. Stereotypes
26. Discrimination in general

It can go on.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
People who constantly seek my attention.
People who keep asking me why I like to be alone.
People who think I'm anti-social.
People who push me to do stuff
People who...

Screw it, I'll just simplify it.
1. People in general
2. Tasks
3. Projects
4. Bad teachers
5. Drama queens
6. Liars
7. Pedos
8. Deadlines
9. Problems in general
10. Math
11. Biology
12. Chemistry
13. Making pointless videos just because the teachers themselves like it.
14. Explaining things in detail
15. Trolling
16. Insults
17. Sexism
18. Conflicts
19. Arguments
20. Animal abuse
21. Racism
22. War
23. Myself
24. Alarm clock
25. Stereotypes
26. Discrimination in general

It can go on.
Well it seems we can all agree with what we hate why can't I know you people in my life instead of the dumb ones I have to deal with on a daily basis.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Well there is the fact that people use propaganda to trick the majority of the country into believing that all Arabian and Muslims are evil and want to kill us when honestly I think its the other way around, By the way we try to force our way of lives on them when all they want is not "freedom from" but "freedom to" You know?
Oh yeah, there are way too many injustices outside of America that are going on but that list would be too long to name so I just kept it to problems in my country lol

but I agree with you. At least the propaganda isnt in my opinion as bad as it was back during the cold war and before that time. This is of course due to the internet and media of today which gives a larger array of perspectives than in the past.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Well it seems we can all agree with what we hate why can't I know you people in my life instead of the dumb ones I have to deal with on a daily basis.
lol because normal people arent abstract enough to be interested in there personality type, they would rather be looking up what car they want to buy next.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh yeah, there are way too many injustices outside of America that are going on but that list would be too long to name so I just kept it to problems in my country lol

but I agree with you. At least the propaganda isnt in my opinion as bad as it was back during the cold war and before that time. This is of course due to the internet and media of today which gives a larger array of perspectives than in the past.
Yes true, what I do know and realize is that this country has lost all form of respect from me and Just throwing that out there I don't believe that this country is not worth dieing for. I also hate Capitalism:tongue:

·
Registered
864 Posts
lol because normal people arent abstract enough to be interested in there personality type, they would rather be looking up what car they want to buy next.
I have to agree with this lol. When I was telling all of my friends about Personality Types, all of them said it's BS. They weren't even interested. I know it's my bad for throwing a bunch of information on them, but one of them even said Personality Types don't exist. In this case, they rather go to a party and get wasted.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Yes true, what I do know and realize is that this country has lost all form of respect from me and Just throwing that out there I don't believe that this country is not worth dieing for. I also hate Capitalism:tongue:
Well I cant say I hate Capitalism. It could have and should have worked. But when the general population becomes ignorant to what's going on around them, the big businesses take over and of course our government cant do anything due to the fact that it goes against capitalism.

·
Registered
113 Posts
My quietness (awkwardness). People who feel like they're stuck with me. Inconsiderate people. Ingrates. Misunderstandings. America's health care system/insurance companies. America in general. Losing. Failing. Missing opportunities. Thoughts of loneliness. My laziness. Being told you can't do something. Hating life, even though I have many reasons not to. Falling behind in schoolwork. Hypocrites.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have to agree with this lol. When I was telling all of my friends about Personality Types, all of them said it's BS. They weren't even interested. I know it's my bad for throwing a bunch of information on them, but one of them even said Personality Types don't exist. In this case, they rather go to a party and get wasted.
Yeah I don't understand people I love these talks I wanna know more I wanna expand my understanding of the world and culture. But I'm always the odd man out in life no one else finds this interesting, and just to be clear I really don't honestly believe that personality is what drives us but something else I wanna know what that something is, its what drives me at times in my life

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Yeah I don't understand people I love these talks I wanna know more I wanna expand my understanding of the world and culture. But I'm always the odd man out in life no one else finds this interesting, and just to be clear I really don't honestly believe that personality is what drives us but something else I wanna know what that something is, its what drives me at times in my life
Other people are more concerned about materialism and conformity. I am more concerned about self-actualization and helping others.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Well I cant say I hate Capitalism. It could have and should have worked. But when the general population becomes ignorant to what's going on around them, the big businesses take over and of course our government cant do anything due to the fact that it goes against capitalism.
I agree. Lobbyists can basically control laws in their favor. Those laws increase the power of big corporations, making them even richer and they have access to the media, which they use to divert the attention of the general public away from them.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Things that bother me
1. manipulation
2. being told to do something by someone who has no place to tell me anything
3. being underestimated
4. being tailgated when I'm already driving above the speed limit lol
Manipulation...huh you know I feel at times that's what my ex has done and does she keeps telling me that she loves me and that she wants to spend her life with me she tells me all these things and, Yeah I honestly feel something for her but it gets weird she pushes me away and even tells me she's pushing me away cause she "doesn't trust me" but also tells me "I know I love you and will die for you". Its strange she confuses me to no end and when I confront her about these things she gets all angry and will point out what she hates about me like I'm too affectionate with her and she doesn't like a guy who does that, But mind you as a child I was devoid of affection and yeah I wanna show her affection cause she means a lot to me, But she won't even listen to me right now or hear me out....she's mad lol

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Manipulation...huh you know I feel at times that's what my ex has done and does she keeps telling me that she loves me and that she wants to spend her life with me she tells me all these things and, Yeah I honestly feel something for her but it gets weird she pushes me away and even tells me she's pushing me away cause she "doesn't trust me" but also tells me "I know I love you and will die for you". Its strange she confuses me to no end and when I confront her about these things she gets all angry and will point out what she hates about me like I'm too affectionate with her and she doesn't like a guy who does that, But mind you as a child I was devoid of affection and yeah I wanna show her affection cause she means a lot to me, But she won't even listen to me right now or hear me out....she's mad lol
If you havnt done anything to make her not trust you then she clearly has trust issues and she wont be able to have a stable relationship until she gets these resolved. Id say its a good thing she's your ex... (but you know, this is just my opinion)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If you havnt done anything to make her not trust you then she clearly has trust issues and she wont be able to have a stable relationship until she gets these resolved. Id say its a good thing she's your ex... (but you know, this is just my opinion)
Oh I have done enough trust me when I say that she says she knows she can trust me but she says I can't trust you, again like I said she confuses me to no end what I also forgot to mention was that I'm waiting for her she said "Please wait for me I love you I wanna be with you I just wanna get myself together so I can be with you seriously not like before" and yeah I'm waiting but she still confuses me and I'm someone who asks Questions when I'm confused but that gets her angry also at times I wanna be alone and she wants to be social or the other way around it seems that she's the one who gets to yell all the time lol

1 - 20 of 60 Posts