Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To avoid censoring thoughts or whatever that don't match my mbti, I will start.
Sometimes overly religious/mystical,
Compliments motivate me at work,
I select the next game to buy based on the cover. (Who would have thought that this game would've sucked?)
and I'm bi-polar.

You get the idea. Similar to "Confessions of an INTP", but less emotional.

·
Registered
823 Posts
I'll share a few!

-I dunno if this is a contradiction, but most would place me as an NF who dont know me well when I'm definitely a strong T
-I am religious/spiritual and very much enjoy stories about/imagining the supernatural... (lol :3 )
-I'm prone to depression
-I feel like I care more about other people than most INTPs (or maybe you guys just dont share haha) and actually put out a lot of effort to keep other people happy - often at my own expense
-I like to party (sometimes) haha :)... although that probably comes more with my age group

·
Registered
3,641 Posts
Sometimes overly religious/mystical

^ ditto.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
To avoid censoring thoughts or whatever that don't match my mbti, I will start.
Sometimes overly religious/mystical,
Compliments motivate me at work,
I select the next game to buy based on the cover. (Who would have thought that this game would've sucked?)
and I'm bi-polar.

You get the idea. Similar to "Confessions of an INTP", but less emotional.

I think selecting things by the cover is normal

Like people saying don't judge a book by its cover, I am fairly certain the reason book covers where invented was so i could see what the book was like, before opening it

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,241 Posts
I'm always right ... half the time ... what a quarter of sense I know ... with an eighth of a fraction of any clue what i'm doing at any given moment in time.

*always.... right. always.*

·
Maid of Time
549 sx/sp
14,749 Posts
- Decent social skills
- Read people well
- Great aesthetic sense / good artistic intuitions

·
Registered
817 Posts
I look forward to socializing, I enjoy playing team sports, I've had sex, I don't read a lot, I'm easily confused by modern technology, and I'm right-wing. As a true INTP though, I have to point out that no behavior can contradict one's personality. It simply becomes part of it.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I have certain weird OCD quirks.

I can’t fall asleep facing the wall, has to be the window or door.
My cupboard has to be shut before I go to sleep.
If I’m downloading or installing something interesting, I compulsively check the status.
Every time I try to do something productive at work, my mind derails completely and, almost by reflex, I either slip into a 10 minute cinematic coma in my head, or I refresh news sites and forums(PerC included)

If I repeatedly try to think over a few seconds, I refresh PerC just as often or more. My brain won’t work with me.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I look forward to socializing, I enjoy playing team sports, I've had sex, I don't read a lot, I'm easily confused by modern technology, and I'm right-wing. As a true INTP though, I have to point out that no behavior can contradict one's personality. It simply becomes part of it.
A true INTP likes Lil B, that's enough proof for me.

·
Banned
5,669 Posts
I can be very outgoing when I'm in my element. I'm not demisexual. I don't require nice things, but when I purchase things, I do so very deliberately and try to get things as high quality as possible. I'm interested in the practical application of theory, although I looove learning about theories more.

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
-My analysis is way more people than theory oriented.
-I criticize only those who can handle it.
-My Fe is now softer than iron. It is way easier for me to express myself now than 10 years ago.
-I am the most outgoing person among my friends when we are together. The more of my friends around, the more un-INTP I become.

·
Registered
362 Posts
- Not good at theorizing

- I love people and I want to socialize (however, I'm terrible at it XD)

- Horrible at mathematics/systems

1 - 20 of 100 Posts