Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 16876 Posts

·
Registered
INTP sp/so 9w1 6w5 4w5
5,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just typed "INTJ woman feelings" into Google, and nothing came up! :crazy:

Okay, so it did once I pressed the enter key...but anyway, after I stopped laughing it got me to thinking - what makes you really laugh, INTJs? Stories, pictures, videos, whatever tickles your funny bone - post it here!

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Some stuff...

I've always enjoyed George Carlin's humor. Here are a few bits:

Humor like that in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off," "Clerks," "Love Actually," "Four Weddings and a Funeral" and the BBC version of "Coupling" and "The Office" are all forms of humor I've really enjoyed time and time again. There are also shows like "Frasier," as well as geeky humor like this beauty from Jon Skeet:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Incredibly obscure references in movies (as have become fashionable), the kind that leave you going "Oh my God, that dog has the same name as a dog from this cartoon that had three episodes in 1984. Hilarious!

Over the top death scenes. I giggled all through the barber chair deaths in Sweeny Todd, for example.

·
Registered
312 Posts
russel peters is lame. best standup in order from best, Dave Chappelle, Mitch Headburg, George Carlin, Dane Cook.

trigger happy tv was great.

I find stupidity annoying, so video clips of people doing stupid things is not something I find funny.

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
Meme's seem to do the trick, not all of them of course, but some Social Awkward Penguin / Depression Dog can do wonders to INTJ's. Fortunately I love them myself as well :proud:

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Over the top death scenes. I giggled all through the barber chair deaths in Sweeny Todd, for example.
Have you seen the movie Suspiria?

·
Banned
2,020 Posts

·
Registered
6,423 Posts
russel peters is lame. best standup in order from best, Dave Chappelle, Mitch Headburg, George Carlin, Dane Cook.

trigger happy tv was great.

I find stupidity annoying, so video clips of people doing stupid things is not something I find funny.
I agree. The American Pie movies you probably hate as much as I do.

1 - 20 of 16876 Posts