Personality Cafe banner

201 - 220 of 16899 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I think this is the best place to post this, and I hope most will know to what I am referring. The events on the boards today made me laugh several times. It was nice to see some playful unity out of us INTJ’s and friends. Now lets go back to being stereotypical INTJs.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I think this is the best place to post this, and I hope most will know to what I am referring. The events on the boards today made me laugh several times. It was nice to see some playful unity out of us INTJ’s and friends. Now lets go back to being stereotypical INTJs.
Before we all get reported. :laughing:

·
Banned
6,762 Posts
Upped the ante? Did you seriously just compare a few people being reported on an Internet site to a serious and ongoing natural disaster that could potentially leave thousands of people dead?
INTJs are renowned for their insensitivity. :)

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Upped the ante? Did you seriously just compare a few people being reported on an Internet site to a serious and ongoing natural disaster that could potentially leave thousands of people dead?
And did you seriously just deconstruct that entire example and made it into a comparison by some enormous leap of irrationality?
I did clearly say
Try it in any other context.
In case you somehow manage to read sentences by skipping random parts in them. I think I am better off writing you off from now on as some petty lunatic rather than a rational moderator only to spare myself from another disappointing surprise.

Edit & disclaimer: This is of course a personal judgment, not Ad hominem. You are not a lunatic (likely) but your rational abilities in my personal view are not adequate to sustain further communication.

·
Registered
26,827 Posts
And did you seriously just deconstruct that entire example and made it into a comparison by some enormous leap of irrationality?
I did clearly say In case you somehow manage to read sentences by skipping random parts in them. I think I am better off writing you off from now on as some petty lunatic rather than a rational moderator only to spare myself from another disappointing surprise.

Edit disclaimer: This is of course a personal judgment, not Ad hominem. You are not a lunatic (likely) but your rational abilities in my personal view are not adequate to sustain further communication.
So why use it as an example? Surely you should have realised what sort of reaction you would get from using such an example?

·
Banned
6,762 Posts
Anyone notice how the argument is being deleted? On both sides?
It's a conspiracy, the government is trying to cover it up! You are no longer safe now that you know this information.

So, yeah... That George Carlin suuuure is funny!

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Back to topic, there's been enough derailing done on our little forum tonight.
Yu-Gi-Oh slash fiction being recited in british accent makes me chuckle. Kudos to whomever knows what I refer to.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Back to topic, there's been enough derailing done on our little forum tonight.
Yu-Gi-Oh slash fiction being recited in british accent makes me chuckle. Kudos to whomever knows what I refer to.
Mmm, I don't know about slash fiction but the abridged series gives me the gigglies.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
I find it humorous that here in the INTJ forum we're talking about the crisis in Japan relative to the impending nuclear reactor disaster, and the effects and opinions of booze and smoking on the INTJ functions, but over in the ISTJ forum they're talking about whether or not they're afraid of the dark.

Generally speaking.

201 - 220 of 16899 Posts