Personality Cafe banner

1001 - 1020 of 16899 Posts

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
I wonder if they were talking about this INTJ, He has is own dramatic chipmunk look...dun duuuun:

lol, jeez...

I can't help, but think of analogy cat.

XXXX: "Oh my god help me, I'm drowning and can't swim!!" *flails arms about*

Me: Uhhh, why the fuck did you jump into the pool then?

XXXX: "Because it was blue and purty! I just had to touch it!!"

Me: Oh my god, ya dumb fuck, you're such a Darwin award recepient....It's like when you're 3 and you learn not to touch the hot stove, why are you barely finding this "survival" lesson out at 23? *shakes head*

·
Registered
INTP sp/so 9w1 6w5 4w5
5,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,005
Ha! It could also be @Napoleptic 's narcolepsy playing up again...
I can't see it, what is it? :unsure:

This is how I've felt the last couple years I've refused to shell out money for a new computer:

Don't know why I didn't put this in here sooner.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
I can't see it, what is it? :unsure:

This is how I've felt the last couple years I've refused to shell out money for a new computer:

Don't know why I didn't put this in here sooner.
I remember watching this one for almost an hour while laughing my ass off. That was a couple years back I think, but it still brings a smile to my face as I shake my head.

Reactions: Napoleptic

·
Registered
INTP sp/so 9w1 6w5 4w5
5,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,008
When @antiant sees another thread that has been done 765465435 times before:

I'd say a combo of that and this:

Also, these popped up when I did a Google image search for "rubbing hands together evil":

That one cracked me up, but this nearly had me rolling on the ground laughing:

·
Registered
610 Posts
arf, quite out of my game lately, haven't noticed the sarcasm, my bad...
I am quite out of my game lately too.
Not sure how to get back into it. Sigh.
What I would really like is a year in a backwoods cabin with absolutely NOTHING to do. :)

That guy is frightening. Would post to an ENTP normally, not INTJ, as those guys seem to get off on E-weirdness a lot more, but am just sticking it in here for no reason.

addendum: ENTP friend says: He looks genuinely happy! Might scare children half to death, watching a subcontinental Sun-Ra cackle like a circuit bent Furby doll though....

Happeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

·
Registered
610 Posts
@antiant @bethdeth I'mnotrightinthehead.com dude, there is NO way he is an INTJ, I don't know a single one of us who would take that much trouble to look that aesthetically weird for any reason.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Me: Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-
Mom: ...
Me: Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch
Me: Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch
Mom: What the HELL?
Me: These are my helicopter sounds, do you like them?

Trolling my mom makes me laugh. She's so easy.

·
Banned
2,984 Posts

My mum would just retort with her own even more ridiculous noises and then I'd be freaked out. Troll fail :sad:

·
Registered
4,401 Posts

Oh man, I troll my mom too. I'll be doing some random spontaneous shit, like 'river dancing' into the kitchen and she'll give me this look like, "O__O wtf?" Then we both start laughing our asses off.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Oh man, I troll my mom too. I'll be doing some random spontaneous shit, like 'river dancing' into the kitchen and she'll give me this look like, "O__O wtf?" Then we both start laughing our asses off.
Holy jesus, I'll have to try the river dancing thing!

I do have a series of songs, though, that I sing whenever my mom is around. There aren't actually any words to the song, I just sort of sit there and dance (the dance is important) in place as I go "Do, do do, do DO DO DO do do DO DO DO do do DO, DO DO, DO DO."

There are several of them. There's the "Singing in the kitchen with mom" song, the "Singing in the car with mom" song, the "Singing next to mom" song, and as I've recently discovered that I can growl exactly like Chewbacca, I do that too.

She tells me she hates it but I can tell that she's laughing on the inside. Deep deep inside.

1001 - 1020 of 16899 Posts