Personality Cafe banner

16841 - 16860 of 16887 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
1. Peer Pressure:

a. the people who are controlled by it/suffer from it

b. the people who think im the messed up one for being mostly if not totally unaffected by it

c. just the first two, really. i wish i could've made a longer list *deep sigh*

2. My inability to organize gloriously long lists, in spite of my love for them:crying:
Spreadsheets are ideal for this. Spreadsheets don't often pop into your head for making lists, but they make a lot of sense because of the infinite ways you can reorganize the data in an instant. Or a long instant, if your list starts to test your computer's memory capacity.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Spreadsheets are ideal for this. Spreadsheets don't often pop into your head for making lists, but they make a lot of sense because of the infinite ways you can reorganize the data in an instant. Or a long instant, if your list starts to test your computer's memory capacity.
good suggestion but i meant it more like, i can never think up more than a few items for the list. my brain seems to shoot directly to the most important few then taps dry

·
Registered
548 Posts
good suggestion but i meant it more like, i can never think up more than a few items for the list. my brain seems to shoot directly to the most important few then taps dry
Ah, interesting. Most of my lists are factual, or personal to me, so they can get quite long. Somewhere or other I have a paper list of comic strips and their creators. It got so long that I was duplicating names because I couldn't find them in the list. Some people have trouble thinking of goals. I have ten pages full of them.

One of the pieces of advice I have read about brainstorming is that if you get stuck, start writing down ridiculous stuff. That will get the juices flowing again. So, for example, if you're trying to think of ways to make money while unemployed and you can't think of anything, you might write down, "Rob a bank," "Wave a magic wand," and "Win the lottery," just to get the hand moving.

Reactions: Mzku

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Reactions: contradictionary

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Reactions: Squirt

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
SOooo yesterday I'm going thru/ organizing some of my junk, stuff, etc in The Box and I stumble upon my old Fart Machine that I used to keep on my boat for amusement when having a captive audience while we're all gettin drunk at sea......... I took the old batteries out of the thing and put 4 new triple A's back into it and then took the small watch batteries out of the remote "trigger" and thought "I'll get some new ones for that trigger remote" next time I grocery shop." Haha.

<<<<<<<----------------------take it frum a koon!

IMG_0761.JPG
Looks like this.

This morning I'm wanting to get something out of my truck and when I press the truck key to unlock it that fukin Fart Mchine lets out a giant Break Wind Melody. I fukin lost it and am like WTF! So I press the key button again and that Fart Machine gives me anuther resounding odiferous free Melody. Again I totaly lost it. This will save me frum buying 8 of those frikkin watch batteries!

Talk about a great Social Distancing Tool. Next time I'm somewhere in public and I'm thinkin "your too close, fukface" I'll just press my truck key. I can't wait for this application. :laughing::laughing:

Reactions: Squirt

·
Registered
11,137 Posts
I have been reading the serious (and interesting) parts of this pain science website off and on all day, but now I've moved on to the fun part of it, and I'm laughing way harder at some of his commentary than I probably should. Like this, for some reason:

Where do people get this idea that the body spontaneously glues itself together?

·
Registered
548 Posts
Who in here do not get the actual joke

Sent sans PC
I find the minions to be amusing rather than humorous. They can make me smile but they don't make me laugh.

16841 - 16860 of 16887 Posts