16881 - 16887 of 16887 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts

·
Registered
INTJ 583 sx/sp
456 Posts
What is this a graph of? What is "heap"?

And why the f*** can't I see the link to the joker gif so I can delete it? Got it! But I still never saw the link.
Heap is a form of virtual memory, and the graph shows that it's piling up. The line on the graph should be horizontal, or wobble up-and-down a bit. If all the memory on your device is consumed, then what will happen is an apocalypse. Things will begin to divide by zero, and aliens will come kidnap our foreskins. It's terrible news for everyone. The world's end is

·
Registered
548 Posts
Heap is a form of virtual memory, and the graph shows that it's piling up. The line on the graph should be horizontal, or wobble up-and-down a bit. If all the memory on your device is consumed, then what will happen is an apocalypse. Things will begin to divide by zero, and aliens will come kidnap our foreskins. It's terrible news for everyone. The world's end is

Well, I certainly had the problem of all the memory on my device getting consumed. It told me I had to factory reset the phone to solve the problem, and I did NOT want to do that, so I tried various solutions like uninstalling apps, clearing the cache frequently, etc., but while those measures worked temporarily, it would pop back up again with the "out of memory" message again and again. When it stopped saving NEW data, I gave in and saved everything to the computer and wiped the phone.

Reactions: Skimt

·
Registered
548 Posts

Reactions: Suntide

·
Registered
548 Posts

16881 - 16887 of 16887 Posts