16881 - 16899 of 16899 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts

·
Registered
INTJ 583 sx/sp
456 Posts
What is this a graph of? What is "heap"?

And why the f*** can't I see the link to the joker gif so I can delete it? Got it! But I still never saw the link.
Heap is a form of virtual memory, and the graph shows that it's piling up. The line on the graph should be horizontal, or wobble up-and-down a bit. If all the memory on your device is consumed, then what will happen is an apocalypse. Things will begin to divide by zero, and aliens will come kidnap our foreskins. It's terrible news for everyone. The world's end is

·
Registered
558 Posts
Heap is a form of virtual memory, and the graph shows that it's piling up. The line on the graph should be horizontal, or wobble up-and-down a bit. If all the memory on your device is consumed, then what will happen is an apocalypse. Things will begin to divide by zero, and aliens will come kidnap our foreskins. It's terrible news for everyone. The world's end is

Well, I certainly had the problem of all the memory on my device getting consumed. It told me I had to factory reset the phone to solve the problem, and I did NOT want to do that, so I tried various solutions like uninstalling apps, clearing the cache frequently, etc., but while those measures worked temporarily, it would pop back up again with the "out of memory" message again and again. When it stopped saving NEW data, I gave in and saved everything to the computer and wiped the phone.

Reactions: Skimt

·
Registered
558 Posts

Reactions: Suntide

·
Registered
558 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Hee. From a criminal trial decision I read recently:
You would have gotten a big laugh out of a court case out of Indiana... woman sued a man for child support after she used oral sex to get herself pregnant. The man countersued, charging theft and fraud. The lower court threw out both of the countersuits, but the appellate court, while confirming that it wasn't theft because the man had no reasonable expectation of getting his "donation" back, it reversed on the fraud charge, saying that the woman might have intentionally misled the man on the purpose of their encounter, finding that there was no reasonable expectation on the man's part for the woman to get pregnant from oral sex, but that was a finding of fact for the lower court whether she did or didn't, so it reinstated that part of the countersuit and kicked it back downstairs.

Reactions: lilysocks

·
Registered
11,245 Posts
^^^ I find this stuff fascinating. Aside from the comfort of knowing buttface isn't actually as singular as she feels to us, of course

·
Registered
INFP
280 Posts
My INTJ partner died when he heard the phrase "getting dinglewhomped on baphomet's broccoli"

I simply watched as my normally composed significant other was wheezing over a heavily layered weed joke

·
Registered
INTJ
4 Posts
I just typed "INTJ woman feelings" into Google, and nothing came up! :crazy:

Okay, so it did once I pressed the enter key...but anyway, after I stopped laughing it got me to thinking - what makes you really laugh, INTJs? Stories, pictures, videos, whatever tickles your funny bone - post it here!
Kermit memes. These are my top 2:

I don't know what it is about them. Just makes me laugh every time!

16881 - 16899 of 16899 Posts