Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
INFJ 1w2, 2w1, 5w4 Sx/So
2,189 Posts
This movie, like really. Why, she is like 3 year old?

Edit: something like 16 awards for the movie. Horror fans,enjoy:

(Saw the scene by accidentally on TikTok, I have to delete that app.)

Reactions: Necrofantasia

·
Registered
INTP
7,745 Posts
View attachment 909662

You know I'd be very tempted to rename myself to "Florida Man" for shits and giggles if renaming was still a thing.
World's Shittiest Superhero.
The world never ceases to amaze me with its constant reminders about the sheer variety of mental levels and states that humanity has to offer.

·
Registered
6,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
The world never ceases to amaze me with its constant reminders about the sheer variety of mental levels and states that humanity has to offer.
It's the gift that keeps on giving.

Speaking of which
Gesture Font Happy Adaptation News

Turns out if you're good enough at doing horrible shit you may get your own movie.
Font Rectangle Screenshot Terrestrial plant Circle

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
"The uploaded image was not a file as expected" so here's a screenshot. Thus this post is meta .
It's been so long since I've seen a Sonichu reference. Dear god.

I've recently learned that crabs can have really... weird relationships with other sea creatures.

Crab Teases Anemone, Anemone Splits In Two, Crab And Anemone Live On : The Two-Way : NPR

From the paper:

The actual splitting process was observed several times in its entirety and lasted between 1 min and over 2 h. Typically, the actual process of splitting lasted approximately 20 min, taking the following course: the crab held the sea anemone across the column, with the pedal disc facing upward and the oral disc and tentacles facing downward. The crab then took hold of the sea anemone with its free claw, thus holding the sea anemone in the aforementioned downward conformation between both claws (Figs. 4A and 4B; Video S1). Next, the crab slowly began stretching the sea anemone between both claws in an outward motion, utilizing its front walking legs in order to surgically tear the sea anemone in half (Fig. 4C). Occasionally, the crab momentarily ceased the stretching to re-grasp the sea anemone in what appears to be the most centered conformation possible, so that the final splitting will produce two equal parts. Once the sea anemone has been re-grasped, the crab initiated the stretching once again, slowly pulling the sea anemone from the center outwards. Once the majority of the sea anemone was split into two, there were often final strands of sea anemone tissue connecting each newly split sea anemone, which were torn by the front walking legs (Figs. 4D and 4E). Once the splitting process was complete the crab had two identical clones held in each claw (Fig. 4F).
Crabs would also steal each other's anemones. You could say... they made enomies. :alien:

Crab battle.

And..

Echinoecus pentagonus - Wikipedia

This crab is a parasite that lives in the rectum of a sea urchin.
All crab jokes welcome.

·
Registered
6,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
INFJ 1w2, 2w1, 5w4 Sx/So
2,189 Posts
Reactions: Necrofantasia

·
Registered
6,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Definitely would be heartbreaking, but it is just twisted because of social media. Nobody would really feel this.
Oh I know it's likely a malicious agent but the fact someone actually penned this is.... why?

Feels like an "act like a psycho to own the libs" moment

1 - 20 of 21 Posts