Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 454 Posts

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imagine that there was an INFP village-all of us INFPs living in one little community. so now think what would our village need to have to make it good.
i start out with a few obvious things
a large forested park in the middle
a well stocked library
a cafe
an art gallery/museum

so yeah what would we need in our village?

4,757 Posts
ooooo I LOVE this type of thread!!! It's like that nightclub thread.

So many beautiful gardens that span miles. There would be cool hedgerow mazes, little nooks and crannies where you can sit and daydream. There would be tonnes of gentle illumination and winding paths. The gardens would be wild and bright and romantic.

·
Registered
168 Posts
a fully functioning wishing well...and...a windmill!

and one great majestic tree that changes colours with the seasons, that we can climb up to try and catch the sky
And it would be named Yggdrasil.

Also, I think we need a nice clock tower. Nothing too ornate, but stylish with bells and visible from pretty much the entire town.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
A jazz club. A cool haircutting place. A tattoo parlor. Many drugs. Streets designed for low traffic flow and sidewalks and bike lanes everywhere. Green roofs. Solar-powered street lamps. Tons of parks, big and small - always one within close walking distance. Montessori school. Theater with acting lessons, as well as singing, dance, music, etc. Um... a pet store. A museum and tons of art galleries.

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
A jazz club. A cool haircutting place. A tattoo parlor. Many drugs. Streets designed for low traffic flow and sidewalks and bike lanes everywhere. Green roofs. Solar-powered street lamps. Tons of parks, big and small - always one within close walking distance. Montessori school. Theater with acting lessons, as well as singing, dance, music, etc. Um... a pet store. A museum and tons of art galleries.
You should come live in Portland.:tongue:

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
A large forest. Books on edible plants. Lots of little portable living structures that we could carry with us when we move on to forage elsewhere. If we were to stay in one location for long, it would be nice to have a big padded room where everything would be soft, filled with fine hand-woven pillows full of soft cattail down where we could all cuddle up together for warmth at night.

But I think my ideal village would be more primitive than what everyone else is wanting. I don't want to have to deal with any of the business stuff that makes a more civilized city function.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I love these threads. Hmm... Hot air balloon. 4 seasons. Ocean. Museums. Post secret center. Art galleries. Small, comfy colleges. Gardens everywhere. Animalrescue center. A sheltor for homeless/ abused. And constant music sorrounding us. Wishing well, next to a huge library, with secrt spots to read in private.

4,757 Posts
Tonnes of happy (well taken care of by everyone) kitties roaming the streets.

A fuckton of awesome libraries

4,757 Posts
A nice lamp shop. Seriously, lamp shops are one of my favorite places to be in.
Completely agree. Antique lamp stores are even more divine

1 - 20 of 454 Posts