Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know when you feel like you're on top of the world? Whatever caused it, wherever you are, what are some of the quirky, crazy, one of a kind things you do when you're in this mood? For me it's cracking a hundred jokes per minute around close friends, dancing to a favorite song when I'm alone, making friends who are trying to be serious laugh with my comments and expressions, or jumping into the lake with all my clothes on a dare. What about you? Tell all!

·
Registered
364 Posts
I kind of fall in love with everyone I meet...without sounding creepy. o_O

I have a natural tendency to see the good in people, even when I'm feeling down. But when I'm in a great mood, it's almost like it's amplified. I idealize people even more than usual, therefore, falling in love with the tiniest details of their personality. "Oh my god, you held the door open for someone! You are such an amazing person! The world needs more people like you!!!!" Or it could even be something smaller than that like, "You have brown eyes! Brown eyes are so pretty! You're so beautiful!!! The world is beautiful!" Yeah...I basically just turn into a hippy flower child that loves everyone simply because they exist.

I also become way more energetic and even more altruistic than usual. "Oh, you don't have money for lunch? Here's 10 dollars! Oh, take 20. Hell, just take my wallet! You need it more than I do!"

·
Registered
254 Posts
For me it's less about the things I do (I don't do a lot of things anyway... hahahaha), but more about a state of mind. Everything is forgiven before it even happens. I love myself and everybody. I'm able to give up my own perspective to see others', because I'm not preoccupied with myself in the least.

When it's not a constant state of contentment, but rather a strong spike in mood, I just become hyper. Way, way more expressive than usual. I act very cutesy and tease people on purpose, just for the sake of a funny reaction. I pretend I'm an alien come to kidnap them, and I expect others to play along. It's like everything becomes one big joke. :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When it's a bit less of a constant state of contentment, but a strong spike in mood, I just become hyper. Way, way more expressive than usual. I act very cutesy and tease people on purpose, just for the sake of a funny reaction. I pretend I'm an alien come to kidnap them, and I expect others to play along. It's like everything becomes one big joke. :)
Haha! 😄 I remember when I was in like 6th grade I pretended to be a TV interviewer. It was lunch time and my friends played along. I was standing on my seat by the time I noticed the entire cafeteria was was watching. 😳

Reactions: cosmia

·
INFP 5w6
5,846 Posts
There are different kinds... Sometimes, often I want to be alone when feeling really good, it is like I am in a dreamy bubble and other people's presence might ruin it and bring me back to reality. I want everyone to leave so that I can close my eyes and daydream intensely and dive into all the good feelings uninterupted.

Other times it is a more extroverted kind of happiness. I want to talk, and I talk very, very fast and get impatient when people don't reply as fast, and might finish their sentences for them to spead things up, and crack one thousend ideas, and make jokes that probably only I find funny, and make many and wide gestures, as if I am playing charades but talking simultaneously, and I feel like dancing, and sometimes do, or at least move feet or fingers in tune with the music, and sing along or wistle, either if I am listening to any music (which I always want to if in a good mood), or it will play in the back of my head. I want everything to go fast, so if I am walking I walk fast, and might even run at times, because I feel like I am not getting anywhere.
So summarising, I am pretty awfully annoying :) .

·
Registered
171 Posts
my favorite mood is more of a contented and i like thinking ot myself. or when seeing particularly cool looking art or hearing specific music which is also relatively internal and its just like my heart is soaring and i can do anything

but when i'm excited i often sing and dance (will try to hide either when around people :p) and can be heard talking to animals and inanimate objects :p

also i tease my friends a lot which oddly i don't enjoy doing but i just get carried away

1 - 7 of 7 Posts