Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
On most days, do something I'm scared of doing.

·
Banned
576 Posts
I might take some free online courses from Harvard and MIT. It's assessable to anyone and has the same curriculum, all the class sessions are recorded as well. Right now the dozen courses available are only level one 3 or 4 credit classes. So the big names might not mean anything. It probably doesn't. But the professors actually grade the work you contribute online as they would with any other student. I might try it out for the novelty of the being in college again. Though i get to speed through the pointless parts of the professor's lecture.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Enjoy more.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Waste it.

I'm not doing shit with my life until 2015, unless something drastic or catastrophic changes that.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Get a job.

I mean, I make a small profit off of doing fuck all, but a little more spare change might be nice.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Finally stop being a virgin, jump out of an airplane(there is about half my bucket list), and MAKE MONEY.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
I'll move to a new city. Along with that, many changes will come.

Reactions: Ista

·
Registered
657 Posts
Who knows? I might finally be adopted by Bill Gates (fingers crossed) but then again I might just spend all year procrastinating and vacuuming underneath my bed instead of doing my assignments. In the land I call my brain "might" translates to "lolno as if I could be bothered."

·
Banned
2,616 Posts
I wanna learn how to expressively dance, knit little sweaters out of dog hair, and how to stick my whole hand in my mouth.

I'd also like to move back to the westcoast, doubt that will happen this year.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts