532 Posts
- Name calling
- Tardiness
- Blatant disrespect
- Extremists
Ditto.

- Vultures.
- Pity parties.
- People who judge or make assumptions when they do not have all the facts or don't know the person they are judging.
- superiority complexes

·
Registered
230 Posts
Dishonesty- particularly when the person maintains that they are telling the truth and I know they are not.
Inequality- whether it's based on gender, sexual orientation, race....wrecks my head.
Sheep- especially the type who 'change' their opinion to match mine. I don't understand it and I never will.
Attention seekers and fame whores.
People who take credit for work they did not do.
People who victimize themselves.
Backstabbing and disloyalty.
And finally, the fact that I let my heart rule over my head when it comes to a certain someone...stupid heart :mad:

·
Registered
130 Posts
A question to you staters of many things (as opposed to my one): Are these characteristics you simply detest or do you take people to task for them when you encounter them?

I'm curious, because I understand 'tolerate' in the latter sense, which is why I only mentioned the whiners. Of all the behaviour that annoys me - and that list would be extensive indeed - this is the only one (so far) that I have developed a zero patience for and that will prompt me to make my displeasure known without fail.

·
Registered
230 Posts
A question to you staters of many things (as opposed to my one): Are these characteristics you simply detest or do you take people to task for them when you encounter them?

I'm curious, because I understand 'tolerate' in the latter sense, which is why I only mentioned the whiners. Of all the behaviour that annoys me - and that list would be extensive indeed - this is the only one (so far) that I have developed a zero patience for and that will prompt me to make my displeasure known without fail.
Personally I will absolutely have no problem saying it directly to the person if they are portraying to me any of the characteristics that I listed. I'm quite direct and confrontational as it is so if I am displeased with someone elses behaviour, they will know about it. If it is the reverse situation in which someone is displeased with my behaviour I would rather they mentioned it to me directly than moaned about it behind my back.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Dishonesty- particularly when the person maintains that they are telling the truth and I know they are not.
Inequality- whether it's based on gender, sexual orientation, race....wrecks my head.
Sheep- especially the type who 'change' their opinion to match mine. I don't understand it and I never will.
Attention seekers and fame whores.
People who take credit for work they did not do.
People who victimize themselves.
Backstabbing and disloyalty.
And finally, the fact that I let my heart rule over my head when it comes to a certain someone...stupid heart :mad:
And all this to !

Oh wait, actually just everything that has been posted in this thread.

·
Banned
5,026 Posts
Manipulation
Abuse
Dishonesty
Someone misrepresenting me to my face; someone who claims to know me
Paranoid accusations
Anything hurtful towards my friends
The fetishization of emotion
Intolerance; narrow-mindedness
Ignorance
Hypersensitivity that is always someone else's fault
An inability to take responsibility for one's actions and reactions
The claim that everything I do is intentional & with their reaction in mind, of all things, and that everything they do is natural and inevitable. Bite me.

·
Registered
532 Posts

I was wondering this myself! The lines do seem to blur in some of these posts.

The things I listed, and quoted, are things I do not tolerate. It's not always possible to call people on their behaviours. Depending on what it is you can do other things to stop or hinder them. Mostly I just say no. :proud:

·
Registered
82 Posts

Any of these things in abundance, will not be tolerated. A little here and there, okay--- nobody's perfect.

·
Registered
7,384 Posts
In addition to everything that's been mentioned: stupidity, jealousy, incompetence, inefficiency, smothering, emotional pleas, and grammatical errors.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts