Personality Cafe banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post behaviors, acts, and things you've done that you're not very proud you did.
I can take too simple patterns of thinking, ideas you've supported, and things. Anything. Things you think and say: whoa, i was a stupid, what was i thinking about.
like that, i suppose.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
I'm sorry that I did not treat my first love and second ex well enough.

And I'm sorry that I did not follow my heart plus intuition.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Post behaviors, acts, and things you've done that you're not very proud you did.
I can take too simple patterns of thinking, ideas you've supported, and things. Anything. Things you think and say: whoa, i was a stupid, what was i thinking about.
like that, i suppose.
I'm sorry that I've behaved like a snob when I was 15 and didn't listen enough to my sexuality, becoming a kind of...I don't know.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Euh I'm not feeling sorry for myself, so this was not appropriate.

·
Registered
112 Posts
i was also really snobby when i was young. i think i distanced myself from a lot of good people just cause i put them into some or another undesirable category. sorta wish i hadn't done that :dry:

·
Registered
251 Posts
I'm sorry for not telling anyone in my hometown that I was leaving pretty much for good.

I'm sorry I haven't been completely open about myself to the people I care about in real life.

I'm sorry I don't know how to make things right, and all I can seem to do is apologize.

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
I'm kinda sorry for ever speaking to this one guy...
I can't help but think he's trying to stir up trouble with me. For no reason, really.

But... I won't say a word to him about it. He's not worth my reaction if that's the kind of person he really is.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
The thing I am most sorry for in my life is probably never telling my first love how I truly felt about her and then dropping out of her life when it became too painful for me to be around her, just before she was launched into puberty, crisis, and became freaky religious to pick herself up. I thew her to the Jesus-sharks because I was a DAMN COWARD. :frustrating:

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
I am sorry to my first love that now it feels like we are completely distant from each other's lives. Well we haven't seen each other for years.

I am sorry because I took him for granted when he was there for me most of the time everyday at one point in the past. I am sorry because I did not fight for my first love, even though it seemed like I would. I am sorry because I never took enough time to appreciate everything he has done for me. I am sorry for the times I caused him to break down.

H., I love you still and it's hard for me to think about you. I just ask for one thing from you: be happy, even happier no matter who I am now in your life.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
I'm sorry I have stayed devoid through experiences where others have, constantly, wanted to pass on life-long values to me before they left my life. I'm sorry I don't treat my friends the way I should. I'm sorry I seclude myself from everyone i EVER DID SOMETHING GOOD FOR. I'm sorry I kept on moving when I could've stayed a little longer to keep helping. I'm sorry I didn't influence my families' life positively before we all went our separate ways. I'm sorry I've been unfeeling on the forums everyone.

Reactions: Goosefish

·
Registered
54 Posts
I fabricated a very elaborate lie to a good friend who helped me in major ways to save my ass. To this day, he doesn't know for sure if I had lied, or withheld some truth. Every time I think about it, I want to beat myself up. Sometimes I think about bringing it up, but I get so scared of losing his friendship... maybe I don't deserve his friendship. Maybe someday, I'll figure out what to do.

·
Registered
962 Posts
I'm sorry that I pulled what's known as a pygmallion project on a few of my exes when I was younger.

I didn't accept them for who they truly were and spent an inordinate amount of time trying to make them more like me, which was foolish. They didn't deserve that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts