Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told when I started college that about how much thinking I know everything will affect my learning process. When I started getting good grades I stopped learning and went about my life. How does this affect your day?

·
Registered
284 Posts
This post doesn't really affect my day.

Anyways, are grades necessarily good measurement of knowledge? How will you grow if you are not willing to acknowledge that your internal system might be flawed or in constant need for refining? Do you know everything life holds?

I really don't see the need to argue about this.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This post doesn't really affect my day.

Anyways, are grades necessarily good measurement of knowledge? How will you grow if you are not willing to acknowledge that your internal system might be flawed or in constant need for refining? Do you know everything life holds?

I really don't see the need to argue about this.
Everything life holds is water fire earth magic wind and spirit. I don't see any reason to argue either.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well you have to be willing to learn. To know and to think you know is two different things then there's think you don't know and just don't know.

·
Registered
30,772 Posts
Well you have to be willing to learn. To know and to think you know is two different things then there's think you don't know and just don't know.
Yes, but are you certain about all that?

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
I know one thing, that I know absolutely nothing about most things.

Reactions: Penny

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
I was told when I started college that about how much thinking I know everything will affect my learning process. When I started getting good grades I stopped learning and went about my life. How does this affect your day?
So what do you want advice on ?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts