Personality Cafe banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, this thread is for all you crazy kids to let out all your kinks... Again. Despite these threads popping up approximately once a month.

See that girl in my sig? If you can imagine that on a full body, that's my fetish! Can you guess? That's right, body paint!

Now, you kids play nice now, okay?

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,241 Posts
If you can imagine that on a full body

I'm sorry. But my imagination is extremely lacking. Do you have a full non-cropped version to share? Thank you much.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Glasses is probably my main one...i just think they look sexy on most girls and some guys.

And of course the usual things: light bondage, spanking, etc

Reactions: Zeptometer

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Glasses is probably my main one...i just think they look sexy on most girls and some guys.

And of course the usual things: light bondage, spanking, etc
Glasses can really improve some faces. And lol, that's pretty much standard issue, next to mine xD If you play your cards right though, mine just comes off as artistic and classy.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Glasses can really improve some faces. And lol, that's pretty much standard issue, next to mine xD If you play your cards right though, mine just comes off as artistic and classy.
True but it would take alot of preparation beforehand, and sex is better when it's more spotaneous

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nah, just have a planned location with some plastic down and when it's time to get down, have the buckets ready. It can be done In a pinch with the hands ;)

And if you need it to be classier than that, you'd most likely be taking longer anyway.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Actually, I came across a thread in here, that brought one of my kinks to mind, that I'm not sure I've ever shared before; eyelash licking. I have no idea why, but it turns me on to lick eyelashes... It started when I did it to one of my exes, just messing around. I only did it to annoy her, and being the ornery fucker I am, I did it once or twice more after the first time, but by that last time, I really, really liked it.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Actually, I came across a thread in here, that brought one of my kinks to mind, that I'm not sure I've ever shared before; eyelash licking. I have no idea why, but it turns me on to lick eyelashes... It started when I did it to one of my exes, just messing around. I only did it to annoy her, and being the ornery fucker I am, I did it once or twice more after the first time, but by that last time, I really, really liked it.
Of all my days on the Internet, never have I heard of that one. Pretty cool, another one that most people would be fine with

1 - 10 of 10 Posts