Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
It's actually MUCH more active in here than in some of the other subforums, but I do have to agree that we're definitely full of substance. :happy:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Herzlos, is that a picture from the movie seven samurai??

Reactions: niss

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i rarely go to other boards these days. too extroverted for my taste :crazy:

will take fodder for thought any day :happy:

Nightowl, yes i believe it is Seven Samurai. it's been ages since i saw this film.

btw, make your own ISTJ poster here. i want to make them using ISTJ mottos but finding appropriate photos is a bit tricky.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I was thinking the exact same thing the other day. This forum category is really growing, and I'm sure it helps the other types understand that we often aren't what they perceive us to be from an outside perspective.

.. and most of it is straight to the bone, makes logical sense and is practical. Go ahead and pat yourselves on your backs, ISTJ fellas!

·
Registered
106 Posts
I was thinking the exact same thing the other day. This forum category is really growing, and I'm sure it helps the other types understand that we often aren't what they perceive us to be from an outside perspective.

.. and most of it is straight to the bone, makes logical sense and is practical. Go ahead and pat yourselves on your backs, ISTJ fellas!
A lot easier to think and type, then thinking of what to say and getting behind in the conversation :crazy:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts