Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

TV
You're totally a TV! You are a constant source of joy and entertainment for the people in your life. You're someone people turn to when they want to forget about their problems for a little bit because you're all about having a good time. As Kesha once sang, "the party don't start 'til YOU walk in!"

·
Registered
25 Posts
Decorative pillow
You are 100% a decorative pillow! You're VERY pretty to look at and you kinda just spark joy, ya know? When you're around, people feel a little bit happier and better about themselves. You have an understated elegance about you and a passion for the finer things in life.

·
Registered
600 Posts
TV
You're totally a TV! You are a constant source of joy and entertainment for the people in your life. You're someone people turn to when they want to forget about their problems for a little bit because you're all about having a good time. As Kesha once sang, "the party don't start 'til YOU walk in!"

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
I got decorative pillow first, and I wasn't satisfied, so I retook it and got couch, which is even worse. I took it a third time and got couch again.

This quiz is shit. I want to be a bookcase or a fountain.

Edit: I took it a fourth time and got TV. Fuck.

·
Beer Guardian
14,666 Posts
Lamp
You're obviously a lamp! It may sound cheesy, but you're a bright person who lights up every room you walk into. You also have the ability to help other people see things more clearly and understand a little bit more about the world. Baby, you light up my world like nobody else.
:cool:

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Decorative pillow
You are 100% a decorative pillow! You're VERY pretty to look at and you kinda just spark joy, ya know? When you're around, people feel a little bit happier and better about themselves. You have an understated elegance about you and a passion for the finer things in life.

·
Registered
FUCK YOU 2020
14,167 Posts
Decorative pillow

1 - 7 of 7 Posts