Personality Cafe banner

This is my first ever post ^_^

502 Views 9 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Bear987
I used to type as infj but I feel like I identify more closely with infp nowadays. There seem to be a lot of both infjs and infps on this site, considering they'e not that common in real life! Anyway, I'm a 19 year old psychology student and I find the mbti to be really accurate about people sometimes.

Just wanted to meet you all and say hello :)
Reactions: tery999
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Thank you Blufireluv :)
Thanks Thief Noctis:)
The first time I took the test, I was typed as infj and I thought it was accurate. (That was years ago). I've recently looked more closely into the functions of each type, and I really relate to the introverted feeling function of infps, as opposed to the Fe of infjs. There are other reasons too. It took more a while to figure out :) But I absolutely believe people's personality changes with experience and time, so I'm open to change in the future!

edit: My judging perceiving is very close to centre, I tilt slightly towards perceiving though :)
I'd be interested to hear more about how you decided INFJ was a bad fit for you.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.