Personality Cafe banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Life truly is precious. I wish I didnt let myself see it as so bleak up until now. I've had my days. I've had my moments. I have family that loves me. I had friends that loved me. I've even had shades of me finding myself. I now will take these 38 steps and see where it takes me.

Step 1.

Grandma I think 1/3 to half of my raising came from you. You were always good to me and very nurturing. I cant even recall how many big school assignments I leaned on you for during my younger years. Of any family that has been in my life you were the only one that would play games with me with such frequency. Games were always my biggest thing to nerd out on and fill my head with. You gave me a companion I could share that with.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Aww, this is pretty sweet :)

You made me remember the time I spent with my great grandmother. She was always happy to read me the newspaper comics, and I was happy to watch the news on TV with her as well. She really loved the little things in life, and I loved seeing her reaction to little gifts I made for her (drawings, wooden boxes made out of craft sticks, etc).

Ah memories... thank you.

·
Registered
INFP(?) 9w1 sp/sx ♀
1,223 Posts
Sometimes I just get so caught up in the negativity and stress of life (thanks, school) that I forget the positives like the good family I have and the friends that care about me (I was just recently reassured of that one; there was a bomb threat at my school back on Friday, and I didn't have my phone on me, so my friends were sending texts and getting worried when I wasn't answering. When I found them all again, they were relieved and told me about how worried they were. That just made me so happy to know that they thought of my safety in spite of a huge state of panic.).

Thank you for sharing something so beautiful to make me look on the bright side of things once again in the face of a dark time. :happy:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Step 2.

Dylan. When I met you on the bus during middle school I didn't think we would form a friendship. You were very open arms and quite a decent person to hang out with. It was the year of Pokemon. It was the definitive year of Pokemon cards. Even when I got locked out of my house one day you gave me a place to stay. We shared food together. We shared a few male bonding moments. I know I was never a cool kid but to even have you as a friend for a short time meant something to me.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Step 3.

Uncle CT. I dont know why exactly but I've always thought of you as a favorite uncle. I've always seen you as a solid individual and a good problem solver. I still remember you telling me your story way back when I stayed at your place during the summer. You went through many trials and tribulations but it didnt stop you. It didnt deter you either. But best of all I found you good natured and a pleasant person overall. Learning to wrap sticky rice from you and the last time we all spent in Orlando really left a good familial impression on me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts