Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i met this girl who goes to my school online. Shes kinda weird. Well, not weird, difficult to talk to. I cant tell if she wants to do me, or what her motives are. She texts me at night, telling me how she doesnt feel good, wanting me to "come hold her" haha, and cuddle.

We just skyped for 5 minutes. I was asking her about her day and school and shit, and i get constant one word answers. Then she says her parents are calling...hmmm.

She wants something though. I'd ask her if she wants to GET PROMISCUOUS on cam, but im scared to haha. I would ask her if i knew her a little better, but just the one word answers.

How does one go about dealing with one word answers? i talk to another girl who does the same shit....."thats pretty cool. Im takin this class and doin this stuff. what are you doin today?"....."nothin"...."lol"...."cool"

I dont get it.

·
Registered
174 Posts
She texts me at night, telling me how she doesnt feel good, wanting me to "come hold her" haha, and cuddle.
She likely wants to do you. I personally wouldn't ask her to go on cam. I don't like when guys ask me that. Go over and cuddle with her. Sex will likely result. Good luck to you, sir!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Dude, just get over there next time she says something like that. I don't care if it's like 3am. Stop whatever you're doing ... squeeze one out real fast (so you don't have an "American Pie" incident) and get your ass over there as fast as possible to "cuddle".

·
Registered
6,146 Posts
Dude, just get over there next time she says something like that. I don't care if it's like 3am. Stop whatever you're doing ... squeeze one out real fast (so you don't have an "American Pie" incident) and get your ass over there as fast as possible to "cuddle".
What he said.

Out generation's chicks are kinda.. Kristen Stewart-y

Surprised you haven't seen one yet actually, then again that trends going the way of old yeller and being replaced by hippieness. From what I can tell, the trend culture doing the metamorphosis is the emoness.

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
So i met this girl who goes to my school online. Shes kinda weird. Well, not weird, difficult to talk to. I cant tell if she wants to do me, or what her motives are. She texts me at night, telling me how she doesnt feel good, wanting me to "come hold her" haha, and cuddle.

We just skyped for 5 minutes. I was asking her about her day and school and shit, and i get constant one word answers. Then she says her parents are calling...hmmm.

She wants something though. I'd ask her if she wants to GET PROMISCUOUS on cam, but im scared to haha. I would ask her if i knew her a little better, but just the one word answers.

How does one go about dealing with one word answers? i talk to another girl who does the same shit....."thats pretty cool. Im takin this class and doin this stuff. what are you doin today?"....."nothin"...."lol"...."cool"

I dont get it.
If she's texting you at night, asking you to cuddle her, she wants to do you. Make it happen: hell, if it's that late at night, she might even pay for a cab ride to her place.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I can see two possibility for her mono syllabic answers-

1) If she is not interested in talking really, just in that "something" she wants and nothing more.

OR

2) She is plain dumb and has nothing more interesting to say.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts

1) If she is not interested in talking really, just in that "something" she wants and nothing more.

OR

You forgot to add:

"Either way just get over there and take care of business ... if she's dumb though erase your number from her phone while she's asleep afterward before you sneak out."

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
She sounds like the two most fucked-up girls I've dated. Maybe she's serious about feeling so bad she wants to be held (held, not boned).

Then again, it all depends on tone. Might as well go cuddle with her and see what happens, but be prepared for it to suck :p

Reactions: King_Moonracer

·
Banned
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

OR

Mono-syllabic??? really???? hahaha

·
Registered
92 Posts
Wait a second. You've found a woman that prefers to give short concise answers to your questions and you're finding something wrong with that? " How was your day?" Fine. "Anything exciting happen?" Nope. "Okay, I'm going to go build a fort. Want to cuddle in it later? " Yeah.

Sounds like an NT love story to me.

·
Registered
6,146 Posts
She sounds like the two most fucked-up girls I've dated. Maybe she's serious about feeling so bad she wants to be held (held, not boned).

Then again, it all depends on tone. Might as well go cuddle with her and see what happens, but be prepared for it to suck :p
Isn't that what people usually want? I mean, maybe not suck, but blow instead.

·
Registered
6,146 Posts
Wait a second. You've found a woman that prefers to give short concise answers to your questions and you're finding something wrong with that? " How was your day?" Fine. "Anything exciting happen?" Nope. "Okay, I'm going to go build a fort. Want to cuddle in it later? " Yeah.

Sounds like an NT love story to me.
That's almost always a trap.
Girls usually don't talk a lot when they're hiding something, or are just shy, or are just "shy", either way...
Maybe she's bipolar?

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Isn't that what people usually want? I mean, maybe not suck, but blow instead.
I was in a seminar to get a teaching certification and we were trying to come up with kids games that we could use to teach young teenagers how to speak English. The instructor was talking about how we should make the games relevant to the kids lives ..... so I spoke up and suggested that we should teach them how to play "suck and blow" and find some way to work the English language into that ..... my idea didn't go over to well. When class was over I forced all the other students to come out with me and get wasted ...

Reactions: marzipan01

·
Registered
6,146 Posts
I was in a seminar to get a teaching certification and we were trying to come up with kids games that we could use to teach young teenagers how to speak English. The instructor was talking about how we should make the games relevant to the kids lives ..... so I spoke up and suggested that we should teach them how to play "suck and blow" and find some way to work the English language into that ..... my idea didn't go over to well. When class was over I forced all the other students to come out with me and get wasted ...
You know you could've called him on that bs right?
For instance, the fact that his/hers/its/???'s mind's first reaction to "suck and blow", is negative, the only two negative connotations of suck and blow are sexual and drug related.
Meaning his/her/it/??? has a mind primarily focused on drugs and sex.
Meaning we have a pervert in our midst.
Perverts are statstically proven to be inefficient in the education system, getting distracted by the student('s) body.
Meaning said person should be fired.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
For instance, the fact that his/hers/its/???'s mind's first reaction to "suck and blow", is negative, the only two negative connotations of suck and blow are sexual and drug related.
Perverts are statstically proven to be inefficient in the education system, getting distracted by the student('s) body.
LoL ... but when I suggested it all I was thinking about was teenagers constant attention on sex and drugs. So I was in the same place as the instructor ..... I just thought it would be nice and "relevant" to the kids lives :p

Reactions: marzipan01

·
Registered
174 Posts
:eek: well, I certainly wouldn't last in the education system.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts