Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please tell me which (all possible) function(s) these traits are associated with!

Example
1. Indescisive = Ne? maybe Se?

1. Indescisive
2. Impulsive
3. Ambiverted
4. Understanding/learning things using comparisons and grouping things together into "categories".
5. Choosing friends based on their likes (what they like to talk about) and sense of humor
6. Small talk is meh.
7. Deleted
8. Scatter-brained
9. Over-analyzing
10. Greatly upset by dispute
11. Feeds on a good debate

I'll add more to the list as I think of them. So check back in a few days to see more.

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
Most of those just look like normal human traits to me, but I'll have a shot anyway.

1 - Ne
2 - Se
3 - Impossible to pin down to a function
4 - Si/Te
5 - Unrelated to functions
6 - Common among all introverts
7 - potato
8 - Ne
9 - Ti
10 - Fe
11 - Ti or Te

Reactions: KokuroNya

·
MOTM August 2012
3,467 Posts
1. Indescisive - Undifferentiated Feeling function (probably not great Thinking either).

2. Impulsive - Also probably related to your Feeling function (but could also be the end result of Ne and Se with inconsistent judging functions - though I think Se doesn't come off quite as impulsive in the fashion most people think of in many cases).

3. Ambiverted - as compared to?

4. Understanding/learning things using comparisons and grouping things together into "categories". - Probably extraverted thinking. It depends on how you define the categories though.

5. Choosing friends based on their likes (what they like to talk about) and sense of humor - This is honestly a lot of things. Persona, the feeling function, socializations, habits, aspirations, etc.

6. Small talk is meh - Again may not be function related, but more persona related. This could also be a lot of things, I could probably come up with a reason why every function in both attitudes could contribute to this.

7. Deleted

8. Scatter-brained - Again in comparison to?

9. Over-analyzing - My guess would be an undifferentiated Thinking function.

10. Greatly upset by dispute - Anima/Animus complex. Maybe Extraverted Feeling (maybe).

11. Feeds on a good debate - Extraversion (probably some sort of Extraverted Judgment working here). Again persona gets involved here too if you picture yourself as a debater.

You're probably a perception type, maybe Ne-dom.

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
1. Indescisive - Si (My ISTJ father can just sit and think about buying something for such a long time that a new and better product has come out for it that he starts over -.-' )
2. Impulsive - Se/Ne
4. Understanding/learning things using comparisons and grouping things together into "categories". - Ne (or maybe Te?)
5. Choosing friends based on their likes (what they like to talk about) and sense of humor - Fe maybe
6. Small talk is meh. - Xi
8. Scatter-brained - Ne
9. Over-analyzing - N/T
10. Greatly upset by dispute - Fe
11. Feeds on a good debate - Fi/T

These are hard since I go mainly by my experience which is INFP biased.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
1. Indescisive - Ti/Fi? Ne or Se? Combination of the two?
2. Impulsive - Se
3. Ambiverted - ....
4. Understanding/learning things using comparisons and grouping things together into "categories". - Te/Fe ? Si?
5. Choosing friends based on their likes (what they like to talk about) and sense of humor - ...?
6. Small talk is meh. Not a Fe?
7. Deleted Backspace function?
8. Scatter-brained Se/Ne + weak judging function
9. Over-analyzing - Ti/Te ?
10. Greatly upset by dispute - Fe?
11. Feeds on a good debate - Ti?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts