Hugs.

Sex or Dessert?

Reactions: Midias and Liminal

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Busking on the streets!

Music or books?
Man that's tough... books by the thinnest of margins...

Truth or dare

·
Registered
1,068 Posts

·
Banned
2,266 Posts
Deleted... not in the spirit of the game. My sincere apologies @sweetraglansweater
There were no specifics by the host for the game. It was a sincere exercise of thought and as a rape victim and someone who has undergone torture training myself I think it's disrespectful to edit other people's life experiences like they were unsanitary or lesser than or unworthy of discussion or inquiry. By making those topics taboo you only elevate their horror and as a survivor I disagree and feel obligated to tell you in no uncertain terms but without anger:

You're wrong.

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
Terror. I've been terrified before, and under certain circumstances, it can be kind of fun =O

Oranges or melons

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
There were no specifics by the host for the game. It was a sincere exercise of thought and as a rape victim and someone who has undergone torture training myself I think it's disrespectful to edit other people's life experiences like they were unsanitary or lesser than or unworthy of discussion or inquiry. By making those topics taboo you only elevate their horror and as a survivor I disagree and feel obligated to tell you in no uncertain terms but without anger:

You're wrong.
To clarify I deleted my own original comment (not yours) because my comment (not yours) was not in keeping with the game and instead issued a public apology to you in case you had already read my reply and were offended by my comments.

My apology remains sincere and you are quite correct - your offering was valid hence the retraction and apology.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Girls. They're less tiring.

Being lost in the middle of the Amazon with snakes and wild animals or being stranded on a tiny boat in the middle of the Pacific with no land in sight and no idea where to go?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Uhm, hard....

Being lost in the middle of the Amazon with snakes and wild animals.

Having green hair for the rest of your life, or having green (healty!) teeths for the rest of your life ?
That's weird, i know...

Reactions: Larch
1 - 20 of 2527 Posts