Personality Cafe banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since my personality has developed I have felt completely out of place in this world. An utterly foreign alien amongst my family, co-workers and peers. One can only imagine my search for understanding and common ground would lead me to the material maifestation of the universal mind, yes ladies and gentlemen, the internet...

First I needed to locate some sort of classification for who I am, and the MBTI tells me I am INFJ, so striking it was to read something so similar to who I percieve myself to be, I was completely sold by the scores of websites I poured over concerning this personality type, suspicious at first of the resemblances, but my conviction was indeed solidified by many different sources and many attempts at various personality tests...

And now the quest to find out if there is infact anyone out there I can relate to in the blotches of blinding light and ominous darkness which dominate my inner world of introverted imagination, emotional intuition, and socially awkward damnnation, and such a mission leads me here, Thy Personality Cafe..

And in reading the forums for a time I deeply harmonized with the conversations, the topics, and the struggles of these individuals who did not know me, yet spoke and felt, feared and worried and analyzed much as I do. By the end of the first day my very soul was satiated in a way it has never been, and I could not resist joining this wonderfully caring and supportive community in hopes of DISCOVERING MYSELF and leading the exciting happy and comfortable life my wildest dreams claim as my very destiny..

Bear with me my many friends to be, for I am new to this forum and blogging business, and I'm sure there is much to learn of proper ettiquette and use of this poweful tool, yet I will give you my very best in politeness, compassion, and understanding. I greatly anticipate making contact with my INFJ brothers and sisters, and look forward to learning much more about the MBTI and ennagram systems, undoubtedly branching off to meet all sorts of different people, and to learn all sorts of different things.

THANK YOU :crazy:

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,102 Posts
Welcome to PersonalityCafe!

*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings RaVenDeaLeR and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

We have a facebook style chat that you can enable throughout the site... Just read on how to enable it here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/13046-personality-cafe-facebook-style-chat.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGFOuSaYN1w

Again, welcome to our forum RaVenDeaLeR. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S.

Please tip me 1 gold. I need to buy more coffee! @[email protected]

·
Registered
174 Posts
yo!!! :wink:

Reactions: RaVenDeaLeR
4,757 Posts
That's a lovely introduction. Welcome, welcome!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
how observant of you psilocin! you recognized a pattern which i was not adhereing to. you see, the pattern i was generating in my name has to do with the placement of capital letters R a V en D ea L e R. I thought about using one capital one small letter to make it look more flashy, but it looked uneven and lopsided like most typed words generated in that fashion. Instead i made the center letter capital, then from the center both ways to each end two small one big one small one big, and that satisfied me sufficiently, though i must admit i did have the urge to capitalize the N without realizing the harmony of consonants you just mentioned. hahahah :crazy:

a warm and inviting thank you psilocin, and further thanks to jojo, heart, ENTJwillruletheworld (ENrule? TJworld?), and domino for welcoming me. i can tell already this place is going to be !!SWEET!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Dutchgirl! you should see me in public! catatonic, unreadable, unknowable, im INFJ for a reason my dear. I plan to have a splendid time here and you'll definently be seeing me around!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Hello!
I'm glad you feel comfortable here. This whole place is a family, unless you're a troll or spammer.
This place is awesum!!! --- Quote unquote.
And yes, I have to agree to that. :) Enjoy!
Have a nice day.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yes indeedy concience, it only took a bit of lookin around to see its a wonderful land of candy canes and analysis and feeling talk, right up my alley.

greetings hannibal, gladwise to make your acquaintance!

·
Super Moderator
12,297 Posts
Hey, welcome, you could be contagious! LOL Well, your enthusiam that is! :happy:

Keep writing the way you write! I love it! Now that can be contagious too! :happy:

PS I'm sure another INFJ would be able to figure out that you are an INFJ if they were to meet you in person! :laughing:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Welcome bro welcome. I'm not an INFJ but I'll hopefully be seein' you arounds. :3

1 - 19 of 19 Posts