Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I need an NF girl, i need someone to look after me and care, I can't do it myself.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reactions: Miss Scarlet

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Honestly, I'd rather have a heartless bitch than an over-emotional crybaby. :tongue:
You see, that's where you're wrong.

Heartless bitches tend to plan murders in gruesome detail.
Emotional crybabies just kill you in an outburst of emotion.

How do you wish to die? Painfully and slowly or suddenly and quickly?

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You see, that's where you're wrong.

Heartless bitches tend to plan murders in gruesome detail.
Emotional crybabies just kill you in an outburst of emotion.

How do you wish to die? Painfully and slowly or suddenly and quickly?
Hm, you have a point...

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Hm, you have a point...
Damn right I do :p

You see the girl in my avatar? Yeah, she'll feed you jello with antifreeze chemicals and you won't suspect a thing. (BTW a woman actually did kill her husband, poisoning him months and months).

Be afraid. Very afraid.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Reactions: Theyknow

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Yes, all NF women want to be your second mother.
Obviously you haven't met all NF women, just ask my INTJ husband, he'll tell you who is mother is, not moi.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Heartless Bitches International
Honestly, I'd rather have a heartless bitch than an over-emotional crybaby. :tongue:
haha you're funny. But I resent that. So, sometimes I'm a bit emotional about things. So, I saw the case of the girl in Austria who at 18 was locked in a dungeon by her father (a dungeon he built for years and hid the door behind a bookcase in his study) and was forced to stay there til she was 31 and had had about 8 kids or something, and I cried and felt the world was an evil place where I wasn't safe for a few days. So, I see characters like Sesshoumaru from Inuyasha and I think "What a perfect son he'd make someday." as I come up with plans to live in a palace in a far away place and marry a knight. So, I see things like little snails on the sidewalk after a rain and I send them wishes of "good luck getting across to the dirt before a bird sees you." And so, I just bought a hello kitty clothes hamper that was made for 3 year olds because I wanted to wake up everyday looking at something cute and cuddly in my bland dorm room.

I may not be the the most heartlessy bitch out there, but I enjoy being me: an NF that's 2w1 6w5 9w1...whatever that means. I thought I was done with numbers after college. -_-

·
Registered
547 Posts
so, i saw the case of the girl in austria who at 18 was locked in a dungeon by her father (a dungeon he built for years and hid the door behind a bookcase in his study) and was forced to stay there til she was 31 and had had about 8 kids or something, and i cried and felt the world was an evil place where i wasn't safe for a few days. So, i see characters like sesshoumaru from inuyasha and i think "what a perfect son he'd make someday." as i come up with plans to live in a palace in a far away place and marry a knight. so, i see things like little snails on the sidewalk after a rain and i send them wishes of "good luck getting across to the dirt before a bird sees you."
metoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoometoo!!!!!!!

·
fire breathing dragon
2,810 Posts
I was finally able to click on the link to that website:

Dedicating an entire website to how sassy and independent you are doesn't seem like an NT female thing to do. That website appeals to women who have something to prove.

I can't speak of other NT girls, or women, but I ain't got nothin' to prove. What for? I already know I'm sassy and independent.

EDIT: and they have shirts? Ewwwwwwww. How tacky. Yea, I'm not claiming that. I hate when people have to announce who they are on t-shirts. If you're a heartless bitch, people will notice it immediately. No need to put it in print. The bragging is so icky.

·
Registered
352 Posts

Dedicating an entire website to how sassy and independent you are doesn't seem like an NT female thing to do. That website appeals to women who have something to prove.

I can't speak of other NT girls, or women, but I ain't got nothin' to prove. What for? I already know I'm sassy and independent.

EDIT: and they have shirts? Ewwwwwwww. How tacky. Yea, I'm not claiming that. I hate when people have to announce who they are on t-shirts. If you're a heartless bitch, people will notice it immediately. No need to put it in print. The bragging is so icky.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I feel like it's geared more towards girls who aren't really "badass" but want to appear to be or something. I don't like having t-shirts like that either. You should be able to just tell by looking at them or talking to them, not reading it on their shirt. But I do like those "I love nerds" shirts because I do love nerds and I don't mind letting them know that. haha.

On a side note, NT's having that kind of personality just makes me want to give them hugs. It's cute how they're all grumpy or sarcastic or cynical. Just wanna pinch their cheeks. ^_^

Reactions: Chipps

·
Registered
352 Posts
that's a bit unfair and typist
I think she was trying to say that sarcastically. She means: "Just because they're NF's doesn't mean they want to be your second mother." But I don't see a problem with wanting to be cared for like that. You just have to find someone who wants to care for you whether they're NF or not.

·
MOTM June 2011
6,992 Posts

It makes me think, imagine if there was a male alternative to that site.

"Emotional Pussies International"

It definitely does scream, "I HAVE SOMETHING TO PROVE!" - it's better to show your ability rather than brag about something you can't prove.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts