Personality Cafe banner

This surely came from the mind of an INTP

[INTP] 
3K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  I Kant 
#1 ·
#2 ·
This was posted before... I expected the toad to eat the eyeball dude but that didn't happen... (again)

Only this time, I didn't waste 10 minutes of my life sitting and reading through the panels... (again)

#7 ·
Reactions: Negativity Bias
#9 ·
I disagree with the one-eyed guy. While questions are certainly interesting to have, his counterargument against the answers-guy is flawed.

The world is not as real as we think it is, so are the answers not as static as we thought them to be in our previously held ewtonian worldview.

#10 ·
I've seen it before, but, certainly, a very thought-provoking comic, and I'm not upset to see it again.

Reactions: treschanna
#12 ·
Though I don't quite agree with everything the one-eyed dude is saying, I laud the general approach to and perspective in life, and I found the ending especially good. Could have been a bit shorter, but hey, it made its point in the end and I'm happy with it. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Negativity Bias
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.