Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
3,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to popular demand.

Not intended to discuss the merits of radiohead or for a discourse on how "overrated" the band is. Feel free to create a "I can't relate to radiohead" thread if you wish to discuss such things :tongue:

This is for any insights, observations, views, thoughts, feelings concerning the music of Thom and/or radiohead.

If you're at a loss as to what to talk about, perhaps you can talk of the meaning you get from a certain song, Thom's songwriting style or the themes you conceive of interwoven throughout his work.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yeah. If only.

I think his personality type has a lot to do with why I like the band. Their music often suits my mood and I've listened to them enough to the point that I can anticipate the mood/feeling of the music just as it begins. It's very introspective.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
There was a user on the site called ThomYorke though he may have changed his name, so I was incredibly confused.
He did change his name. Btw, I've read that Thom Yorke was INFJ. But I think there's controversial information about his personality. And, to be honest, if I were Thom Yorke, I might be annoyed by people typing him, I wonder what he would say by himself.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I always kind of slept on Radiohead, came off as the kind of grey, abysmal music that makes my existence seem even worse...and overrated on top of that. But passively, some stuff I've heard, I actually somewhat liked. I am still too stubborn to jump of the Radiohead bandwagon, though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts