Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you'd think "if it's you, it's okay" as far as having sex with goes (for heterosexuals, the same gender as yourself and for homosexuals, the opposite) ? Or at least, a romantic relationship?

Doesn't count if they are a celebrity or person you never interacted with in person.

I personally haven't, emotionally I have been attracted to women but never sexually. An episode of 30 Rock inspired this topic (about a coffee guy)

·
Registered
816 Posts
Rachel Maddow. Oh hell yeah. Attractive, intelligent, and completely awesome. I luff her.

Oh, NOT a celebrity.

Nvm then, no.

Well, actually, maybe.

But, there'd have to be a strap-on involved.

Which kind of defeats the purpose.

Reactions: KINGoftheAMAZONS

·
Banned
16,000 Posts
Rachel Maddow. Oh hell yeah. Attractive, intelligent, and completely awesome. I luff her.

Oh, NOT a celebrity.

Nvm then, no.

Well, actually, maybe.

But, there'd have to be a strap-on involved.

Which kind of defeats the purpose.
She's close enough to a guy anyway so it doesn't really count. I would probably hit it, but just barely. Really pushing the limits with that one.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
No. There is nothing about women that is even remotely interesting to me when it comes to sex and romance. No exceptions.

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
I joke about it sometimes, but no, i've never met any exceptions...I can't imagine ever enjoying sex with a guy, other types of attraction are possible in theory with some anomalous guy

·
Wielding the mafia banhammer
1,514 Posts
No. I've joked about it before (and will again in the future), but I've got my own girl parts to play with. I need a man.

Reactions: Christie42476

·
Registered
816 Posts
how does that defeat the purpose? strap ons are awesome. it's not about the maleness of it, it's about a certain kind of "inside stimulation".
Cocks are awesome. Why have imitation when there's the real thing? Especially since without a strap-on, there's nothing particularly appealing about sex with a woman to me.

She's close enough to a guy anyway so it doesn't really count. I would probably hit it, but just barely. Really pushing the limits with that one.
Because she's a lesbian who can hold her own against men and she cuts her hair short, she's "close enough to a guy anyway"? Excuse me while I go vomit at your ignorance.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I recently came to realize that although I'm definitely only attracted to the female gender, I don't have a penis phobia. Transgender wouldn't be a problem for me - but I don't think that would count as an "exception". At least, ideally it shouldn't, but there's a lot of homophobia in western culture that has nothing to do with attraction (or lack thereof).

·
Registered
4,320 Posts
I joke about Matt Bomer occasionally, but I don't think I'd ever be sexually attracted to a penis. While I can find myself attracted to guys in others ways, that dingly little sausage just looks weird to me.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
the other day, i think i met the first--and only--guy i'd consider making out with (although, most likely nothing more; while a man's body can be admirable or beautiful in shape and contour, a woman's is the only one of the two that's sexually appealing or erotic--to me at least).

the reason i would be open to the idea of doing so is because he's got a good energy or "feel" to him--also doesn't hurt that he's androgynous-ly beautiful, either :wink:... i can't figure out how much of my openness to the idea is a mingling of the above--attraction as a person--combined with my being flattered.

eh, in any case it's not going to happen. i actually really want to be friends with this guy (and not lead him on; going to make that clear). he and everyone he was with just had that great energy i was talking about... i'm not sure if it's mild sexual attraction--i felt the same way about the women in the group, and it's not what i normally experience while attracted--or just person-to-person attraction...?

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
Tbh, penises gross me out. Being close to a guy usually just makes me feel nothing at all if he's clothed

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Cocks are awesome. Why have imitation when there's the real thing? Especially since without a strap-on, there's nothing particularly appealing about sex with a woman to me.
Because if you're a lesbian, you don't want the real thing. If you can't force yourself to be attracted to a woman, a lesbian can't force herself to be attracted to a man just because she enjoys the sensation of insertion.
Saying strap-ons are useless is like saying dildos/vibes are useless, because you can just find a man instead. Doesn't work that way.

Reactions: Rabbit Heart
1 - 20 of 128 Posts